Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

This is a great hack.  Is it possible to port this to either olimar, jiggs or wario.  If so that would be awsome.

Quote from: SonicBurstX on June 26, 2011, 01:37:10 PM
This is a great hack.  Is it possible to port this to either olimar, jiggs or wario.  If so that would be awsome.

Yes because it's over Ike.  Just use the rel and codes in the Cloud over Olimar hack.

Yea I had done that also. But if I ever want to replace his voice do I add another code or it's not possible to have a different voice for the clone?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Somebody would have to make another sound pack over Olimar.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 26, 2011, 01:40:22 PM
Yes because it's over Ike.  Just use the rel and codes in the Cloud over Olimar hack.

Quick question, if I wanted to port dante over lucas what steps should I take?

Hex a .rel, get some IC-Constants and sound fix codes ready, and rename ALL costume files of the character your porting to match said character Lucas.

sorry for the delay in Dante's update, I been busy but will put up an update soon...oh yeah, I couldn't get air trick to work correctly as an UP B special. :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 27, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
sorry for the delay in Dante's update, I been busy but will put up an update soon...oh yeah, I couldn't get air trick to work correctly as an UP B special. :/

Aww how come?  What were you trying to make it do?

^ I'm not sure why it wouldn't work right. it was working well until I had it change action 10, animation end, which makes him teleport to the ground even though the "moves character" box was checked. Also, It turns out that I won't be able to make that red trance graphic so we might have to stick with blue if "Air Trick" is still wanted as a UP B special.

Updates:
+ Sdoom's animations applied
+I edited the wait 1 animation so that his feet doesn't slide lol.
+Edited Down Air
+Fixed hit boxes
+ More - working on it still lol

-for his diagonal Down A should he shoot bullets low to the ground?
-for UP A (not smash) should he use both guns and shoot upwards? or pull out a shot gun and shoot? XD

I think back throw should be somewhat similar to mario's but I'm not sure for the rest of the throws. I tried making an animation for down throw where he slides on top of the enemy like a skate board but it needs a little fixing animation wise.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


i like the down throw idea.

any chance you can lower most of his damage values?

he does way too much ATM.

all my friends are bi***ing about him being "OP"

but i always say, it's the Player not the character. and i ask, can you play peach the way i do? (FYI, every one hates princess peach now that i've mastered her, except her nuetral B. still trying to master that one.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I don't think he's that over powered. >> Most of his bullets are easy to dodge.

he's got rather short range. they are the easiest things to dodge.

i would like it if Dante's Side Smash was done in a way that it was like's Link's Side Smash.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

version 1.3 which features the following updates:
+New wait 1 by Sdoom
+AAA sword combo - slightly edited the animations
+New UP A - double gun shot - I need help making it smoother/realistic
+New Attack Air Low -  beta testing animation
+New Side A
+New Down Diagonal A - Low gun shot based on MVC 3
+Fixed hit boxes
+SDoom Fixed Smash UP A animation, looks really nice!

+Balancing is still pending via final version of the moveset

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 29, 2011, 11:18:58 AM
version 1.3 which features the following updates:
+New wait 1 by Sdoom
+AAA sword combo - slightly edited the animations
+New UP A - double gun shot - I need help making it smoother/realistic
+New Attack Air Low -  beta testing animation
+New Side A
+New Down Diagonal A - Low gun shot based on MVC 3
+Fixed hit boxes
+SDoom Fixed Smash UP A animation, looks really nice!

+Balancing is still pending via final version of the moveset



Cool bro ;)  I've made some more animations.  However, I can't send them to you for another few hours since I'm currently doing work experience XD

Also, once the final version of this is done I'll make a blog post for this (it's about time I made a blog post on something I actually worked on anyway XD).