Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41


I was testing out the PSA.... and for some reason, this happened durning the final smash...

[spoiler]

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 01, 2011, 07:36:50 PM
I was testing out the PSA.... and for some reason, this happened durning the final smash...

[spoiler]

Remember to use the FitIkeFinal.pac :)  Also, try using the costume files too.


Oh btw DO, I think I'll try again with the Air Trick.  I'll try to make it omnidirectional this time rather than straight up.

Is the Claw moveset still going to be implemented? 'Cause Star might do it now if it will, let me know ASAP, please. D:

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 01, 2011, 09:24:16 PM
Oh btw DO, I think I'll try again with the Air Trick.  I'll try to make it omnidirectional this time rather than straight up.

ok cool, let me know if you need help. I could give it another shot XD

Quote from: Cloudy on July 01, 2011, 09:48:05 PM
Is the Claw moveset still going to be implemented? 'Cause Star might do it now if it will, let me know ASAP, please. D:

hmm im not sure, what do you think Nega Scott?

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 01, 2011, 09:49:22 PM
ok cool, let me know if you need help. I could give it another shot XD

hmm im not sure, what do you think Nega Scott?



I'm sure we could find a way to implement it somehow.  Problem is since all the external graphics are used up, what would we use to actually simulate the claws?

Quote from: Nega Scott on July 01, 2011, 10:05:46 PM
I'm sure we could find a way to implement it somehow.  Problem is since all the external graphics are used up, what would we use to actually simulate the claws?

maybe we can take out the Link's Tornado and replace it with the claws. I'm not so sure about what moves to give him though and if we'll have enough kb space.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 01, 2011, 10:20:53 PM
maybe we can take out the Link's Tornado and replace it with the claws. I'm not so sure about what moves to give him though and if we'll have enough kb space.

That may work.  But yeah as you said, file space may be a problem.  If it were to be replaced, we'd have to hope that the claws have a lower file size than the tornado.

Edit: PREVIEW VIDEO :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dw2VvEtp8

Now to go to sleep :P


holy s**t, the new mechanics look great!

First thing that stuck out to me was ^Smash (fire tornado?) is set up to hit multiple times, as it should.

The beehive looks badazz

Don't think that Prop Shredder should knock them into the air, instead of back?

And is there any chance that something could be done about his gun disappearing during the new taunt (which is an apt addition btw).

All in all, everything is looking sexxy right now, and the trickster style seems to work nicely ;)

I remember seeing your preview of that


Quote from: Nega Scott on July 01, 2011, 10:40:40 PM
That may work.  But yeah as you said, file space may be a problem.  If it were to be replaced, we'd have to hope that the claws have a lower file size than the tornado.

Edit: PREVIEW VIDEO :af:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7dw2VvEtp8

Now to go to sleep :P

looks good but whats up with the broken wood graphics popping out when he shoots? lol...i think gfx 26 works best ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Just curious, did you guys base his neutral a off Zelda's neutral A? It turned out really well O:

Quote from: OGcuddles13 on July 02, 2011, 01:51:48 AM
holy s**t, the new mechanics look great!

First thing that stuck out to me was ^Smash (fire tornado?) is set up to hit multiple times, as it should.

Yep, though I still need to tweak it some more so it works better XD

QuoteThe beehive looks badazz

Didn't change it actually.  Just refined it a bit.  It's the same as it was before ;)

QuoteDon't think that Prop Shredder should knock them into the air, instead of back?

It hits them forward, not back.  But yes, upwards would probably make the most sense.

QuoteAnd is there any chance that something could be done about his gun disappearing during the new taunt (which is an apt addition btw).

Of course.


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 02, 2011, 03:44:54 AM
looks good but whats up with the broken wood graphics popping out when he shoots? lol...i think gfx 26 works best ;D

Well that one was literally just a placeholder graphic.  It will definitely make sense to change it XD

Quote from: madkool on July 02, 2011, 04:26:14 AM
Just curious, did you guys base his neutral a off Zelda's neutral A? It turned out really well O:

Zelda's?  It looks nothing like Zelda's o.O  But no I didn't.  Animated it from scratch.