*MeleeMaster500's Textures* DMCA claims by nintendo on mediafire

Started by MeleeMaster500, June 25, 2009, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which should I work on?

Manfred Von Karma
Banjo
revamp a released texture with a vertex edit
FINISH YOUR UNFINISHED TEXTURES!
Coool indiana jhoones :3
Ehhh can someone tell me how to use texture hacks in the first place *headdesk*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 28, 2010, 04:14:40 AM
Coool indiana jhoones :3
Ehhh can someone tell me how to use texture hacks in the first place *headdesk*

Dude...major facepalm...u bring facepalm into chuck norrises level dude u just rename .pcs and .pac files to Fit(japanese name of char)00,01,02 etc based on the costume number. Next time look at a tutorial

Hey, MeleeMaster's back! I was wondering what happened to you. Hope you stick around this time!
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


That green screen is an amazing idea. Instant download.

Yup, Anthony Higgs, remastered from his crappy first version, when I had only the trailer for references to make the Galactic Federation suit. Then more pics got released and I finally could redo this texture.

full info here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=12316#more-12316

Anthony Higgs (v2)

Pics:

DOWNLOADS:
Serious: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9923
Happy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9924
Adam Malkovic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9925
GF Soldier: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9926
Snake: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9927
Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9928

V. 1.00

Quote from: DenBo on June 29, 2010, 04:33:59 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 28, 2010, 04:14:40 AM
Coool indiana jhoones :3
Ehhh can someone tell me how to use texture hacks in the first place *headdesk*

Dude...major facepalm...u bring facepalm into chuck norrises level dude u just rename .pcs and .pac files to Fit(japanese name of char)00,01,02 etc based on the costume number. Next time look at a tutorial


You don't have to be an ass about a new person asking a simple question, yeah it's sarcasm, but still kinda mean. :P I figured it out anyway =_= lol

Besides I'm wondering if anyone would want to do Prince of Pearsia? I know he's been done before, but not that high quality? XP

some updates to some old textures on the main page
Hatsworth: removed shield and mostly vertexed sword
M.Bison: removed the visor triangles in front of his eyes, and I textured a false eye over his right eye, to make it look like he has 2 eyes
spy: removed ammo packs and made separate downloads


and a little preview


(note: I cannot complete all the steps to vertex this on my computer, I need someone else to do so)

V. 1.00

I made Mario 2D by editing his animations. More info at stacksmash: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=12418

Flat Mario (Animation Hack)

Pics:

DOWNLOADS:
(the needed files): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10630

(that paper mario texture in the pics, it's an improved version of register's/S' "paper mache" mario): http://www.mediafire.com/?fp0c9zvsh66lkae

V. 1.00

August 10, 2010, 12:04:52 AM #83 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 12:05:55 AM by DocStrange
Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on July 30, 2010, 05:45:27 PMand a little preview


(note: I cannot complete all the steps to vertex this on my computer, I need someone else to do so)

:notimp: Someone help him with this NAO!

(I would totally download what you've got done so far btw :af:)

Guile's released

In my opinion, this is the most detailed/advanced Snake texture so far.

Street Fighter's Guile:

Pics:

DOWNLOADS:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11214

Anyways, I might take a break from doing Snake textures, I've done too many characters with him.

V. 1.00



August 20, 2010, 02:52:33 AM #87 Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:53:32 AM by MeleeMaster500
That was made by BP of stacksmash: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=12055

Like this, that Bison was also vertex'd and used the Street Fighter 4 textures.

V. 1.00

Could you make Raiden's outfit over ZSS? Like just the outfit but on ZSS without the hood and hat?