*MeleeMaster500's Textures* DMCA claims by nintendo on mediafire

Started by MeleeMaster500, June 25, 2009, 02:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which should I work on?

Manfred Von Karma
Banjo
revamp a released texture with a vertex edit
FINISH YOUR UNFINISHED TEXTURES!
Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on January 28, 2011, 02:14:37 AM
he'll come soon enough, but first I gotta deal with a certain rhyming witch
Grunty? Awesome! Who is it over?

it's a revamp of my old gruntilda texture on dedede

little WIP pic:



I planned on making more versions of her, like her tooie form and nuts and bolts, but Idk how to change material properties to make them semi-transparent

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on January 28, 2011, 05:25:56 PM
it's a revamp of my old gruntilda texture on dedede

little WIP pic:



I planned on making more versions of her, like her tooie form and nuts and bolts, but Idk how to change material properties to make them semi-transparent
OH MY GOSH THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot wait for this! The hat and her face and everything look perfect!

lol epic grunty dude, oddly enough she really fits in brawl XD

Maybe I'll do the sexy version over peach, then port peach over to sheik and this grunty over zelda. That'd be epic :D



Ok, I have to ask, since you've proven that vertex edits of Game and Watch are possible.  Would you be able to  modify game and watch so that he looks like Paper Mario? I'm aware you may not be able to put his texture on top of game and watch (maybe you can, I'm not really in the know about that kind of thing), but would you be able to change his body so its the same shape as Paper Mario?  Would be super cool if possible.

January 31, 2011, 05:56:14 AM #142 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:57:36 AM by MeleeMaster500
As you can tell by my previous hacks, I already made a "paper" mario. he's completely flat unless thrown. Also, by the looks of it, my hack's getting a psa of sorts to play like paper mario. So I have no plans to further anything of that theme.

To answer the question of possibility, you could only make a shape of mario, as in a silhouette. Even at that point, any editing to his arms or legs (for proportion) would lead to rigging problems. so you couldn't even get a close shape. lastly, textures only work with his emerald textures, which aren't so U.V. mapped. Take a look at any G&W "textures", they always reflect based on the camera angle and a single texture reflects all around the body. so any texturing wouldn't be close at all.

One breakthrough though, it appears that g&w's data flattens his dimensions on the particular axis by a certain amount, like .0001 or something. By increasing his width through vertexing, I surmise it would be possible to make a "one-slot"(not really r)) 3D game and watch. One problem though, his body parts rotate, which would make it look very weird in some animations (without bones disabled).

Lastly, I see no reason making the reverse of my flat mario hack wouldn't make game and watch 3D. Sure he's hard-coded flat, but that could likely be offset with width. Making a complete animation hack like I did would take a long time though, and I'm certainly not doing that anytime soon.

V. 1.00

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on January 28, 2011, 05:25:56 PM
it's a revamp of my old gruntilda texture on dedede

little WIP pic:



I planned on making more versions of her, like her tooie form and nuts and bolts, but Idk how to change material properties to make them semi-transparent

So awesomesauce.

April 17, 2011, 05:52:04 AM #144 Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:45:35 PM by MeleeMaster500
Ignore this post, its data I collected between doc and mario in melee along with mario in brawl and the current progress on his psa (as edited from this).

It's here to record the damage differences between melee and brawl mario as well as the differences between the doc and melee mario. it's what i'd need to make a perfect melee/doc psa, or to theorize how to make doc changed to fit brawl better, such as the evolution of mario into his brawl form.

yes, I was careful with stale moves. all brawl stuff was in training, all melee stuff was done only once to ensure no degradation

anything with a + or - are damages that need more research or editing to be perfect. other than that, other attributes to him need to change

aaa (a+a+a)
Doc 4 3 6 (4 7 13)
Mar 3 2 5 (3 5 10)
bra 3 2 4 (3 5 9)
psa 4 3 6 (4 7 13)

+Dash (async timer frames 10/ 02060100: 0-2719 to fix running)
Doc 8/9 (rev?)
Mar 9
bra 9/7
psa 8/9  (9 at peak)
fix running, see when melee doc does 9%

a>
Doc 8/7down/9up
Mar 9/8down/10up
bra 8/8down/8up
psa 8/7down/9up

a^
Doc 10
Mar 8
bra 7
psa 10

+av
Doc 9
Mar 8
bra 5/7/7
psa 9/9/9
see if melee doc does anything besides 9%

+smash>
Doc 19-25
Mar 18-24 (torched)
bra 14-19 (tiltable)
psa 19-26
(25%>24%)

+smash^
doc 16-21
Mar 15-20
bra 14-19
psa 16-22
(22%>21%)

+smashv (back hit)
Doc 18-24 (15-20)
Mar 16-21 (10-13)
bra 15-21
psa 18-25 (15-21)
(25%>24%/21%>20%)

Nair direct
Doc 9
Mar 10
bra 10
psa 9

Nair delay
Doc 14
Mar 8
bra 5
psa 14

+Fair (with sweetspot)
Doc 16 17
Mar 15 16
bra 10 13 12
psa 16 (17 close to body)  (last 4 hitboxes changed from 15>16)
(find hitboxes that do 17)

Bair 2nd is delay
Doc 8/7
Mar 11/9
bra 12/7
psa 8/7

Uair
Doc 10
Mar 11
bra 11/11
psa 10/10

-Dair
Doc (2 4 6 8 ) 10
Mar (2 3 5 7) 9
bra (1 2 3 4 5) 12 (tornado)
psa (2 4 6 8 10) 12
(1 less hit)

B>
Doc 12/12
Mar 10/9air
bra 8/6air
psa 12/12

-Bv
Doc (3 4 6 9) 13
Mar (234567) 12
bra 0 (water)
psa (134568) 13
(less hits, more damage per)

-B^
Doc (56810) 13
Mar (5678910) 14
bra 12
psa (56789) 12
(appropriate hits to 13)

B
Doc 8 (pill)
Mar 6 (fire)
bra 5 (fire)
psa 8 (pill)

grabhit
Doc 3
Mar 3
bra 3
psa 3

throw>
Doc 9
Mar 9
bra 9
psa 9

throwv
Doc 6
Mar 6
bra 6
psa 6

throw^
Doc 8
Mar 8
bra 8
psa 8

Backthrow
Doc 12
Mar 12
bra 12
psa 12

ledge recover (low damage)
Doc 8
Mar 8
bra 8
psa 8

other recovery attacks (ledge/ground)

Running speed (length of cornaria) (could be stage variation)
Doc 2.502 s
Mar 2.502 s
bra 2.269 s
psa (na)

fire/pill data (upcoming)

animation speeds/weight (upcoming)




I'll be back to textures next week

V. 1.00

2 year hiatus starting soon, post soon if you want me to see it before I leave.

I post again soon with final info/resignation/release stuff.

V. 1.00

GIVE US GRUNTY BEFORE YOU LEAVE :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


don't worry, you'll get what I have made so far. I delayed too long, and for that i'm sorry. I will not have any more of anything done for 2 years. I might come back, the scene might die off (by the new game or time), or I might not come back at all.

who knows

V. 1.00


I am away for 2 years (until fall 2013) I cannot be contacted during this period of time. I may well return to texture hacking and whatnot. (more info at http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=13702)

as for now, here is all of my unfinished work in one pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?238l1jemsz5l39e



Thanks for all the support

MM500

V. 1.00