Tcll's resource box

Started by DarkPikachu, July 07, 2011, 02:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

MDL0 template: how would you prefer the data fields??

named according to Nintendo's SDK
named for noobs to understand
I am releasing my previous converter just for you guys ;)

it has alot of issues, but you can expect most of them to be fixed in UMC 3x :)

anyways... here's the DL for 2.6d:
http://universal-model-converter-dev-version.googlecode.com/files/UMC2.6d.zip

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

December 02, 2011, 06:28:37 AM #91 Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 11:06:50 AM by DarkPikachu
here we go...
my unfinished REFT viewer

I'm only releasing it cause I'm fed-up with working on it... DX
there's more info in the readme :)

so here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ0AETVV

preview:


IK... ignore the CMPR distortion...
I couldn't get the pixels aligned... even after copying the code from Brbx >:O

if anyone else wants to align the pixels, I say go for it.
this was only ment to be a side program until it works in Brbx anyways >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

KEEP IT UP MAN! :/ really lookin forward to 3x

Quote from: Acryte on January 21, 2012, 04:26:15 AM
KEEP IT UP MAN! :/ really lookin forward to 3x
lol I'm workin :3
just training myself in GL atm...

already got a spinning(Y)/muti-color pyramid with a spinning(X)/textured cube

working on multi-texturing right now ;D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

just moving my post :P
(I'm on a friend's compy)

well...
I was gonna implement texturing in the first release,
but standards say I should use a default material and no textures...
(can't figure out multi-texturing)

it's just single model conversion with animation right now anyways

IK most of you are prbly saying:
why can't you just iplement single texturing with the UV's?

my answer to that:
I don't want to have to delete more code than needed...
I'm researching it anyways, so we'll see...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Looks awesome :)
What program are you using to make this? I'm thinking about something that will help the brawl hacking community.
I only got NetBeans IDE 7.1 on my computer.
-

well...
I'm currently using Python2.6 while integrating PyOpenGL...
(you won't have to install it on yours)

I'm thinking about UG-ing to 2.7 though as it's rated higher >_>

(you don't have to compile with Py)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Oh never heard of that xD
I'm still learning how to program though.
-

lol
I actually got into Python through Blender...

since blender uses Python for it's game scripts and evrything else >_>

anyways... yeh...
it's easy, and it's free :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

February 03, 2012, 02:55:54 AM #99 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:57:54 AM by Tcll
JSYK,
I've been working on a pseudo tabbing system for the wii...
the current version will only be able to switch between 4 tabs
(due to wii memory issues)


I'm working on an update for when I get net on my compy...
(too much to print and then type)

anyways, the update will include a search bar, and a clear tab function...
and will also be able to cut, copy, and paste

I'll prbly work on a back and foreward buffer as well
(only for storing the previous URL)

I won't be able to add DL/UL support... X(


EDIT: if you want to see what I've gotten done so far, you can check it out here:
http://tcll5850.hostoi.com/Tabs.htm

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Why did you make a REFT viewer when you can edit them in the newest BB? *scratches head*

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 03, 2012, 03:50:54 AM
Why did you make a REFT viewer when you can edit them in the newest BB? *scratches head*
because I'm the one who figured out the format ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on February 03, 2012, 03:58:02 AM
because I'm the one who figured out the format ;)

It's true >:O
lol but only the image data itself, Kryal had already parsed the offset table.

February 03, 2012, 04:06:35 AM #103 Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:09:55 AM by Tcll
Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 03, 2012, 04:05:34 AM
Kryal had already parsed the offset table.
that I never knew about :srs:

EDIT:
well beside the fact of you telling me about it anyways >.>
(although that was for REFF, not REFT)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on February 03, 2012, 04:06:35 AM
that I never knew about :srs:

EDIT:
well beside the fact of you telling me about it anyways >.>
(although that was for REFF, not REFT)

The offset table works the exact same way for both REFF and REFT though.
I literally use the same structs to parse both