Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: Bender on August 15, 2011, 02:15:49 PM
i think that with move up/Down/right/left is done by PSA not Animations
i think it is possible to make something like Fox´s up-B on Gotenks (he got something like this if he get hit by that PK thunder)
dont know since fox up B is very diferent from ness and  if the animations are done maybe its easier to make  the psa choose wich animation it will do instead of codding a totally new up b? maybe not im not too experienced in this yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 15, 2011, 02:15:49 PMi think that with move up/Down/right/left is done by PSA not Animations i think it is possible to make something like Fox´s up-B on Gotenks (he got something like this if he get hit by that PK thunder)
Can you do more than just up, down, left, right? Goku has up, down, left, right, upleft, upright, downleft, and downright which I like a lot.

Maybe I should just vertex a ghost model of Gotenks. I guess I'll have to. I already textured the Ghost Gotenks' hair.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 07:04:52 PM
Can you do more than just up, down, left, right? Goku has up, down, left, right, upleft, upright, downleft, and downright which I like a lot.

Maybe I should just vertex a ghost model of Gotenks. I guess I'll have to. I already textured the Ghost Gotenks' hair.
i think vertexing a ghost model is a must xD but if you vertex it wouldnt it have the same bones has gotenks himself?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 15, 2011, 07:04:52 PMCan you do more than just up, down, left, right? Goku has up, down, left, right, upleft, upright, downleft, and downright which I like a lot. Maybe I should just vertex a ghost model of Gotenks. I guess I'll have to. I already textured the Ghost Gotenks' hair.
i hope the model will be low filesize unlike char. models with 200kb Filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 15, 2011, 07:21:46 PMi hope the model will be low filesize unlike char. models with 200kb Filesize
Hopefully and the next animations I will do will be charging up(Holding A+B)...and something else.


btw needing two GFX models :D

Ghosts (any items vertexed to this)
Donut(also any items)
Goku V1 is getting closer to be done (hopefully this weekend and Shadow over fox is at 20-30% now but a fast Done psa since animations is made already)then i can work on Gotenks  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i see smashclash is working hard on gotenks animations xD i hope the vertex problems can be solved xD and when you can i think a ghost model should be the first thing even before the mirrored texture xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2011, 11:16:31 PMi see smashclash is working hard on gotenks animations xD i hope the vertex problems can be solved xD and when you can i think a ghost model should be the first thing even before the mirrored texture xD
I'll make Ghost Gotenks another time.

Ok, MarioDK, I've made I think 5 or more animations and half of the DownTilt(I'm also doing BAir, Win3, and another thing).

I'm sorry to say(not really), but my DownTilt is awesome. I even like watching it loop. lol
Well, here are all the new animatiosn I've made for Gotenks:
http://www.mediafire.com/?eawsdt5les7upal

EDIT: Here's a beta of Wait3:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yc63rb4dyo955wp

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2011, 08:22:32 PM
btw needing two GFX models :D

Ghosts (any items vertexed to this)
Donut(also any items)
Goku V1 is getting closer to be done (hopefully this weekend and Shadow over fox is at 20-30% now but a fast Done psa since animations is made already)then i can work on Gotenks  :af2:
I'll try to get the donut and Ghost Gotenks model.


cool :D i can´t wait to start PSAing anything i got of Animations

but first Goku´s Cactch Animations/up-Throw then just PSA work left on him  and finaly uploaded the 2nd. last version of the PSA and can´t be updated until Project:M is done (for Project: M Lucario)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later