Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39


anyway i had to rebuild the Fitlucas.pac
i still using that Fitlucas.pac with the Buggy up-B i can´t fix

so if anyway know how to code a FS like that we have planed with Ghosts (using Lucas´s up-B article) it will be really a big help (and set it to use a GFX inside Fitlucas.pac so i am ready to replace it with a Ghost model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

FitLucas.pac

CF58 and CFE8 offest hold PK Fire effects

D048 offest hold PK Thunder effect

D0B0 offest hold PK Freeze effect

i will say Gotenks "B" attacks is half done

Side-B is done(not GFX) (but Animations needs afew revamp)
up-B not 100% done yet i will do mine idea in this version: Gotenks fly upwards and you can float in afew sec.
Down-B: Animation i working on right now
N-B: just needing Animations i am using Kamehameha Animation for test it in PSA (the PSA part is also almost done)

FS: not started yet

Resize Animations (using TL´s Size for that since that fit good for Gotenks so making from now on the Animations over ToonLink and then Fixing afew things then i use it over Lucas model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on August 29, 2011, 04:12:00 PMi will say Gotenks "B" attacks is half done Side-B is done(not GFX) (but Animations needs afew revamp) up-B not 100% done yet i will do mine idea in this version: Gotenks fly upwards and you can float in afew sec. Down-B: Animation i working on right now N-B: just needing Animations i am using Kamehameha Animation for test it in PSA (the PSA part is also almost done) FS: not started yet Resize Animations (using TL´s Size for that since that fit good for Gotenks so making from now on the Animations over ToonLink and then Fixing afew things then i use it over Lucas model)
Can you tell me how I can improve my Side-B animation?

Also, so I guess we'll make my Up-B version and your Up-B version since you said that.

Remember I'm going to make Finish Sign, N-B, and the beginning pose of Down-B.

New Animation(Big Tree Cannon[Neutral-B]):
http://www.mediafire.com/?k5cw42hpiacvgzd

Notes for the animation:
For Gotenks' Neutral B in PSA:
Adjusting animation speed:

Make frame 17 stop for 10 frames longer...
Make frame 46(when the blast is released) stop for however long you want the beam to be out.

I think that I can do the FS, I know how to attach an article to any bone I want now. All I need is the model of the ghost you plan on using.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 30, 2011, 03:29:50 AMI think that I can do the FS, I know how to attach an article to any bone I want now. All I need is the model of the ghost you plan on using.
right now just use any model i think Smashclash is going to vertex one from a item or GFX :D


remember it need to be controled like as that PK thunder up-B thing :D (good it over Lucas so that is possible)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 30, 2011, 04:39:44 AMWhy You want Gotenks to over Lucas?

1. i dont use any PSAs over Lucas
2. Lucas got afew thing that can make Gotenks a awesome PSA(like his SIde-B thing for donut and up-B thing for ghosts so they can be controled)
3. Lucas got good filesize and many GFX
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Gotenks on August 30, 2011, 04:43:23 AM
1. i dont use any PSAs over Lucas
2. Lucas got afew thing that can make Gotenks a awesome PSA(like his SIde-B thing for donut and up-B thing for ghosts so they can be controled)
3. Lucas got good filesize and many GFX

Gotenks can be over lucus but im gonna have to take off all of lucas's internal graphics and change all unused models. I tried out the ghost today and it seems to work yet had to remove all the electric external graphics that are attached to models.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 30, 2011, 10:20:01 AM
Gotenks can be over lucus but im gonna have to take off all of lucas's internal graphics and change all unused models. I tried out the ghost today and it seems to work yet had to remove all the electric external graphics that are attached to models.
if the ghost works i think thats all we need xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 30, 2011, 10:20:01 AMGotenks can be over lucus but im gonna have to take off all of lucas's internal graphics and change all unused models. I tried out the ghost today and it seems to work yet had to remove all the electric external graphics that are attached to models.
cool
i anyway had to rebuildt the Fitlucas.pac so i will use the one you send me

anyway Down-B animations is close to be done  Side-B just needing abit revamp
up-B also almost done with Animations
N-B i will start on soon or FS
Smashclash i think will vertex a ghost GFX out of a item or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 30, 2011, 03:29:50 AMI think that I can do the FS, I know how to attach an article to any bone I want now. All I need is the model of the ghost you plan on using.
There's two FS we will be doing btw.
I'm going to make the volleyball model right now for Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball attack that's in DBZ BT 3 for the secondary FS.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 30, 2011, 10:20:01 AMGotenks can be over lucus but im gonna have to take off all of lucas's internal graphics and change all unused models. I tried out the ghost today and it seems to work yet had to remove all the electric external graphics that are attached to models.
Remember you said you would make one of Gotenks' taunts have blue electricity around him like SSJ3 Gotenks has?
Quote from: Gotenks on August 30, 2011, 02:02:57 PMcool i anyway had to rebuildt the Fitlucas.pac so i will use the one you send me anyway Down-B animations is close to be done  Side-B just needing abit revamp up-B also almost done with Animations N-B i will start on soon or FS Smashclash i think will vertex a ghost GFX out of a item or something like that
Again:
Can you tell me what I need to do to improve my Side-B and Up-B animation?