Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Quote from: Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan on September 05, 2011, 06:53:36 PMso let me get this straight, you have homework on a "No School" day?
So lemme get this squiggly. I had to finish a paper to write from Friday and I could do it over the weekend. :srs:


On Topic:

Ghost Gotenks

I made his hair out of the fuse of the bob-omb trophy.

Counter animations progress by me:
Down-B Ground(Start) - Done
Down-B Ground(Hitbox part) - Done
Down-B Air(Start) - 60% done [What needs to be done: The fall frame needs to look smooth going to the Counter frames.]
Down-B Air(Hitbox part) - Not started yet

**Reminder: Make WalkSlow, WalkMiddle, WalkFast, Run animations
Also, finish Kirby Hat's BigTreeCannon Animation.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 06, 2011, 01:04:58 AMhow you can patch all polygons at once?
I don't think you can yet. I think I heard VILE's program doing it, but idk.

thats too bad with the model is that high filesize :( but we needing to find one with low filesize at same time is possible to vertex to a Ghost
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


I started the export of Gotenks.

Damn...The scene containt some many glitch....

Quote from: KTH on September 06, 2011, 07:20:35 PMI started the export of Gotenks. Damn...The scene containt some many glitch....
Alright, I'll get to you on MSN.

ok i update the thread with whats done (i almost forgot to do that :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think that I might be able to help with getting the ghost into the file without it taking too much space.

Also do you want his animation similar to this
3:17
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or this
3:30
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

same as First Video will be good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BigBadBooya on September 07, 2011, 08:04:43 PMI think that I might be able to help with getting the ghost into the file without it taking too much space.
Sounds good.

@Mariodk:
You need to edit the OP because I made the following animations and you still have it as 0%:
Neutral-B
N Air
Down B
Fall Animation
Down Tilt

Btw, I'm almost done with the walking animations

Quote from: Gotenks on September 07, 2011, 08:07:04 PM
same as First Video will be good
nice update on thread. u must really love gotenks if your making this much progress on him.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Smashclash is making most Progress if i will say it
i mainly waiting on the vertex so i work on many animations +afew other things so i can start PSA Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 08, 2011, 11:26:21 PM #539 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:29:06 PM by SmashClash
Ok, I made WalkSlow, WalkMiddle, WalkFast, Run, now I need to make the Throw animation in DBZ BT 3 which will be the Forward throw(Vice Shout will be changed to something else).

After I will make the AAAAA move, then the A-Tilt Moves...then the dash attack, then I'll relax?

Also, you need to put next to N Air "(100%) Done.