Project:Gotenks : updated Progress

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), July 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?

yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack
5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better
12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome
7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea
11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button
4 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

with kid buu v0.1 is done and darkw0lf will work rest of his
and i wait alittle longer to revamp vegeta
i starting PSA code this Project and then DO come back he had to redo that FS again on the new Fitlucas.pac i making
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The poll, shouldn't be Goten and Trunks vs. Hitler

September 10, 2011, 11:09:17 PM #557 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:10:20 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Mardic on September 10, 2011, 11:07:43 PMThe poll, shouldn't be Goten and Trunks vs. Hitler
The poll, shouldn't be Goten and Trunks vs. Hitler [/quote]it was meant to a Link then goten and trunks used Fusion but i dont think i can´t that on polls
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 11, 2011, 01:59:17 AM #558 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:02:09 AM by SmashClash
So far I've completed 3/5 of the AAAAA attack.
We'll have to add two attacks(New Nodes[Attack 14 and Attack 15]) since Lucas originally has AAA only.

EDIT: Actually, at the end of each Attack animation I need to put the add and insert the last 5 frames of Gotenks' Wait 1. But I still need to make a Wait1. I think the DBZ BT 3 one is a good fit. Also, I think Wait2 should be DBZ BT 3 Gotenks' Taunt(when you wait too long without doing anything in-game).

^^^^^^^Reminder.

September 11, 2011, 06:55:42 AM #559 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 06:57:43 AM by Mariodk
i think the wait for SSJ1 gotenks from DBZ BT3 will look best
the normal form is almost like the image on first post
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I finished AAAAA combo.
After I will make Wait1, then Wait2.
After I will make all my animations have endlag.
Then I will make Dash, Vice Shout, CatchGrab, etc.

i will make the wait1
the wait1 i said before abit failed so i making the wait1 to be as the first post image
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 09:58:18 PMWait a minute. I also did Side Smash, N Air, and Down Tilt. How come they're still not edited?
Also, please edit AAAAA in the OP, too.

i edit it tomorrow :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 12, 2011, 07:10:58 PMi edit it tomorrow :D
It's past "tomorrow", remember to update it next time. :P

Also, I finished Wait1 and Wait2(Wait2 might need to be sped up using PSA).

now that ppl have waited so long for Gotenks i think you guys can wait longer i think this will be my first project as the first version of it with more then just "B" attacks maybe the whole moveset will be the first version 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 15, 2011, 04:57:25 PM
now that ppl have waited so long for Gotenks i think you guys can wait longer i think this will be my first project as the first version of it with more then just "B" attacks maybe the whole moveset will be the first version 
the whole moveset for a first version? i see  you want to finish him quickly but i guess that will take alot of time xD expecially the tilts from what i see they will be preety hard to do atleast the up tilt xD i wish you good luck
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 15, 2011, 05:16:32 PMthe whole moveset for a first version? i see  you want to finish him quickly but i guess that will take alot of time xD expecially the tilts from what i see they will be preety hard to do atleast the up tilt xD i wish you good luck
i mainly just needing the vertex+the PSA from DO then we can make alot faster progress then we do now and as soon i got the PSA from DO i put Vegeta "B" attacks revamp abit on Hold if no vegeta vertex
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if you put it on hold does that mean you will wait to release it to the public  :af: and if that is the case could i get it early so i can work on the a attacks then give it to you so we can kill two birds with one stone that way when the vertex comes out the new beta would have both a and b attacks
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yes just like that :D but the "B" attacks i am going to PSA

for the Filesize Limit it should not be a problem (not even if adding a mode like kaioken with always shown a GFX if is in a mode like SSJ mode will be if i can get SSj aura)

but Wolf´s filesize limit is abit unsure the known limit is from that import over Wolf but maybe we can add more then that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later