CSS Organizer (Phantom Wings does it again)

Started by Katakiri, September 24, 2009, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

@ BlazingKatakiri
If this is true, will you give us an update when Phantom releases the "Final" final version? That would be awesome.
You will DIE!

So, I'm concluding that ZSS, PT, and friends' icons can't be used with this tool?


Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 12:40:26 AM
So, I'm concluding that ZSS, PT, and friends' icons can't be used with this tool?

As of now, this is correct.

Also, the purpose of the CSS Fix code is directly stated in the readme. I suggest you look at it.

Quote from: Vyse on September 25, 2009, 12:53:57 AM
Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 12:40:26 AM
So, I'm concluding that ZSS, PT, and friends' icons can't be used with this tool?

As of now, this is correct.

Also, the purpose of the CSS Fix code is directly stated in the readme. I suggest you look at it.
I did, but from what I understand, it states that if I want to have CSP's in the right place, I need it. I essentially understood that if I put things their supposed to go, or even use the four CSP-viewer things, then I'll need the code. I'm guessing it means that I'll always need it. Is that right? I don't think it is...


I'm basically not understanding what this means: "If at any time you wish to have either a character selection
portrait at the bottom of the screen or a player selection
window at the top of the screen, you will be required to have
the following code activated."
What does it mean by "player selection window at the top of the screen"?


Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 01:07:30 AM
I'm basically not understanding what this means: "If at any time you wish to have either a character selection
portrait at the bottom of the screen or a player selection
window at the top of the screen, you will be required to have
the following code activated."
What does it mean by "player selection window at the top of the screen"?

That player slot where the CSP shows, can change your name, etc. It means if you move it above (originally it's at the bottom).
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Quote from: Shadow on September 25, 2009, 01:12:52 AM
Quote from: STUFF2o on September 25, 2009, 01:07:30 AM
I'm basically not understanding what this means: "If at any time you wish to have either a character selection
portrait at the bottom of the screen or a player selection
window at the top of the screen, you will be required to have
the following code activated."
What does it mean by "player selection window at the top of the screen"?

That player slot where the CSP shows, can change your name, etc. It means if you move it above (originally it's at the bottom).
Ah. That makes sense.


Quote from: Neon on September 24, 2009, 10:01:32 PM
Quote from: Vyse on September 24, 2009, 09:05:23 PM
Bitchin'.

Just need that clone engine, now.

Edit: And Custom CSS compatibility.
You just need to open it in smashbox and save it to re-compress it, right?

I tried that, it didn't work. So... how exactly DO we recompress this? ASH?


Tried this out, and is a good alternative to common5.pac.  Just released a guide that tells you how to use custom portraits AND custom CSS.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=2913.0

Hey... how do I compress a pac in smash box? Thanks.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 01:49:23 AM
Hey... how do I compress a pac in smash box? Thanks.

Theres an option in the root of the file. It should say:

Compressed: False

Set it to true. Save.

Quote from: Ice God64 on September 25, 2009, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 01:49:23 AM
Hey... how do I compress a pac in smash box? Thanks.

Theres an option in the root of the file. It should say:

Compressed: False

Set it to true. Save.

Thanks. I have another question though. I put the "sc_selcharacter.pac" (3.78 MB) in "X:\private\wii\APP\RSBE\pf\menu2". I loaded brawl through gecko os via gecko os 1.9.2. with a file replacement code that supports brstms. I also used this code
CSS Fix:
046A0C68 C2000000
0469DC18 40820030
0469DC40 2C030000
04689E88 60000000


But when I went to a character selection screen. The game froze. Any idea what I did wrong?
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 02:01:08 AM
Quote from: Ice God64 on September 25, 2009, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 01:49:23 AM
Hey... how do I compress a pac in smash box? Thanks.

Theres an option in the root of the file. It should say:

Compressed: False

Set it to true. Save.

Thanks. I have another question though. I put the "sc_selcharacter.pac" (3.78 MB) in "X:\private\wii\APP\RSBE\pf\menu2". I loaded brawl through gecko os via gecko os 1.9.2. with a file replacement code that supports brstms. I also used this code
CSS Fix:
046A0C68 C2000000
0469DC18 40820030
0469DC40 2C030000
04689E88 60000000


But when I went to a character selection screen. The game froze. Any idea what I did wrong?


Try using File Replacement v2.1a for custom CSS.  You can also use custom portraits with your custom CSS, but there still is a limit to the number of portraits that you can use.

P.S.: CSS Fix is an optional code.

Quote from: mnsg on September 25, 2009, 02:08:39 AM
Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 02:01:08 AM
Quote from: Ice God64 on September 25, 2009, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: AwesomeTurtwig on September 25, 2009, 01:49:23 AM
Hey... how do I compress a pac in smash box? Thanks.

Theres an option in the root of the file. It should say:

Compressed: False

Set it to true. Save.

Thanks. I have another question though. I put the "sc_selcharacter.pac" (3.78 MB) in "X:\private\wii\APP\RSBE\pf\menu2". I loaded brawl through gecko os via gecko os 1.9.2. with a file replacement code that supports brstms. I also used this code
CSS Fix:
046A0C68 C2000000
0469DC18 40820030
0469DC40 2C030000
04689E88 60000000


But when I went to a character selection screen. The game froze. Any idea what I did wrong?


Try using File Replacement v2.1a for custom CSS.  You can also use custom portraits with your custom CSS, but there still is a limit to the number of portraits that you can use.

P.S.: CSS Fix is an optional code.


Thanks. It worked.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix

Not to be stupid or anything, but where the heck do I find this SmashBox thing...?