The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21


Can any of you rip the N64 and Melee textures of Samus..? ._."

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 02, 2011, 01:58:40 PM
Even awesomer XD that's pretty cool.
Thanks XD

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 01:37:55 PM
^ I'd really like someone to test this ^
I will test it out now. And report back. what is it you need to get checked out?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 02, 2011, 02:08:05 PM
I will test it out now. And report back. what is it you need to get checked out?
I want the side smash, down tilt, up smash, beep-boop taunt, Up special, grabs, and Neutral air checked.
For the down tilt, use it, then walk away from it, i want to see what happens.
Side smash, if nothing comes out, tell me, if something does work, try tilting the smash up and down.
For N-Air, try to get hit while using it. Tell me what happens.
The taunt should have no sound.
Grabs should have no grapple beam.

I think that's it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

wowowowow, there are more people from the netherlands like me? >.<

ah well, uhm, sooo, how's it going with samus? I haven't read everything so... I only understood there's some problems with a special or something? hmm... anyways, I have searched for some voices for samus, still haven't found any, so I hope TruePhilosopher can get those, or else it can take a while before I have it done:P
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 02:18:42 PM
I want the side smash, down tilt, up smash, beep-boop taunt, Up special, grabs, and Neutral air checked.
For the down tilt, use it, then walk away from it, i want to see what happens.
Side smash, if nothing comes out, tell me, if something does work, try tilting the smash up and down.
For N-Air, try to get hit while using it. Tell me what happens.
The taunt should have no sound.
Grabs should have no grapple beam.

I think that's it.
OK, almost done updating my SD card
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@Beatthat:The voices aren't the biggest priority for us. We need a PSA for them to go with XD.

And yeah, Samus' articles are being really homogeneous... < See what I did there?

@dpg: Ok.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Sorry but, I think I have a old Motionetc file, could i get the latest.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: beatthat25 on August 02, 2011, 02:22:26 PM
wowowowow, there are more people from the netherlands like me? >.<
Yes there are XD

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 02, 2011, 02:28:09 PM
Sorry but, I think I have a old Motionetc file, could i get the latest.
Didn't he link that a page ago?

no thats the psa. I want to be safe and use the latest Motion file.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 02:26:09 PM
@Beatthat:The voices aren't the biggest priority for us. We need a PSA for them to go with XD.

yes yes, I know, but I just wanted to know how everything was going and stuff, and to be not to useless, I just said all that other stuff ya know xd

soo, I ask again, how's it going??
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 02, 2011, 02:30:31 PM
no thats the psa. I want to be safe and use the latest Motion file.
It was on the page before...

Quote
http://www.mediafire.com/?7h32hugz0ys1t4l
Use ONLY the MotionEtc. The fit.pac is the older one. The one you want is "FitSamus(Preview2Fix).pac"
Make sure you rename it to normal.

@Beatthat: were fixing up some glitches and adding a few moves for the next showcase video.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

here is the report
Side smash- first time using it it makes the sound of the ray gun but, nothing comes out. then every time it is used no sound or beam. but you can hurt people when directly infront of them.
Down tilt- samus make electric effects on the ground that stick to the ground for entire match, doesnt hurt any body at all. even if they walk on it.
Up smash- works really good!, but samus twirling effect( dont have a world for it ) is stuck to the ground.
Her side taunt- Her arm cannon no longer opens up, and there is no sound effect.
Up special- same as up smash, the twirling thing is stuck to the ground.
neutral A in air- very odd hit box, hits only when directly at the tip, and if they are under the whip and close to samus they get hurt as well.
Grabs- sometimes samus does her iteam throw away animation with the sound when trying to grab. there is also a second of lag when grabbing enemies. also
Finnaly, when hit in air while using the neutral a in air the cannon has a blue-ish effect in the tip. but as far as ive been testing no freezes so far. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hmm... Ok...

Side smash. Err... I'm going to have a look at Zero for that.

Up Smash/Special. WTF? Why is it not working!?

Item throw away sound? I'll have to look into that.

N-air: Grr... that glitch thing is annoying me...


Side Note: I JUST got a list of Samus' Bones (don't know why I didn't before...) So i'm going to correct some stuff bone wise.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Sounds good. Either way it comming out nicely so far, good job.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood