The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 01, 2011, 10:27:40 PM
Ohhhhh.

I'm guessing it wouldn't be as simple as generating the article though, huh?

you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:47:31 PM
you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way ;D

..... uh-huh.

I hope Blade sees that, because I have no idea what you just said. XD

But I had an idea: would it be simple to just generate a bomb and make it sit there for a set amount of time, and after that time expired, make it explode?

And would it be possible to make it so that only four bombs can be out at a time?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:47:31 PM
you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way ;D
To make it easier for Blade to see :3

No way he's missing it.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:00:07 PM
its controlled by a code called "1F0F0100" if its set to (Boolean) false, the Morph ball will appear, and if its true, the Morph Ball will dissipate. XD.
Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:21:34 PM

hmm I'm not sure since I cannot test anything but I think its one of her articles.

Here are all the articles Samus has

Article 0: charge, shoot 1-7 - regards to B special
Article 1: Fall, Burst attack - regards to Down Special?
Article 2: Homing, HBurst ? Side B special?
Article 3: Charge, Shoot - B special?
Article 4: Upper, Lower - Down B special?
Article 5: Gun model on right arm
Article 6: SBurst - Side B missle
Article 7: That whip she has lol

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 01, 2011, 10:47:31 PM
you can just use article 1 to make the bomb come out but if you use too many it can crash the game. I would use LA-float variables to control how many can be used at a time, timers would work too as an easy way ;D

-

Someone load up Other M and count how long it takes for her bombs to explode there. The timing is different on every game. Might as well make it accurate in that aspect.

-

I don't know when I'll be truly finished with the model. I'm starting to lean more toward waiting until the project's completion before releasing it. So that would give me quite a while to do more work on it.

If I decide to put it off until you finish the project, I won't be doing constant work on it as I am now. It will be edited every now and then while I do other vertex projects.

Quote from: Weyard on August 02, 2011, 12:02:04 AM
Someone load up Other M and count how long it takes for her bombs to explode there. The timing is different on every game. Might as well make it accurate in that aspect.

-

I don't know when I'll be truly finished with the model. I'm starting to lean more toward waiting until the project's completion before releasing it. So that would give me quite a while to do more work on it.

If I decide to put it off until you finish the project, I won't be doing constant work on it as I am now. It will be edited every now and then while I do other vertex projects.


I guess I could go load up Other M and see how long it takes. Probably a little later though.

If you do decide to put off releasing it until the completion of this project, would you be willing to at least PM the files to the people helping with this project? That way, we can have it and make showcases and stuff, and the people making recolors will be able to do so in the meantime.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 02, 2011, 12:11:27 AM
I guess I could go load up Other M and see how long it takes. Probably a little later though.

If you do decide to put off releasing it until the completion of this project, would you be willing to at least PM the files to the people helping with this project? That way, we can have it and make showcases and stuff, and the people making recolors will be able to do so in the meantime.
^This, that way Pride and I can get a head start and finish some of the textures by release time o.o

The texture isn't going to change, so everyone making recolors can just download the one I posted earlier and make them from it.

The model will be changing occasionally though. I could pm all of the recolorers the newest/final model so they can apply the textures to it at the time of the project's release.

Quote from: Weyard on August 02, 2011, 01:35:12 AM
The texture isn't going to change, so everyone making recolors can just download the one I posted earlier and make them from it.

The model will be changing occasionally though. I could pm all of the recolorers the newest/final model so they can apply the textures to it at the time of the project's release.

Sounds fine to me.

Hopefully the recolorers get the job done swiftly so we can choose which ones to inclde in the download.

That, and so SJ can do the CSPs.

Whoa... I seemed to missed quite abit while I was out. (I left my laptop on fyi.)

1. Yay, Finally a list of articles.
2. I don't know how to code LA float stuff...
3. I'll try to make bombs working.
4. I don't know how I'm going to code for Shinespark. Samus has only SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi. I need to add more animations for the start-ups. But I don't know how to code new animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 02, 2011, 04:48:26 AM
Whoa... I seemed to missed quite abit while I was out. (I left my laptop on fyi.)

1. Yay, Finally a list of articles.
2. I don't know how to code LA float stuff...
3. I'll try to make bombs working.
4. I don't know how I'm going to code for Shinespark. Samus has only SpecialHi and SpecialAirHi. I need to add more animations for the start-ups. But I don't know how to code new animations.

Me neither. /:

Would you be willing to just clean up what we have so far so I can get that showcase done, or would you prefer to start on new stuff?

I'll make the DTilt and make the side smash shoot... something. How about ray gun? Or should I make it shoot charged shots? (Because those are actually visible in PSA. I can see where they are being loaded)
And I believe there is also SFX fixes and I'll put in Aether's grabs in the motionetc I have.

And I'll leave out shinespark. For now.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 02, 2011, 04:58:04 AM
I'll make the DTilt and make the side smash shoot... something. How about ray gun? Or should I make it shoot charged shots? (Because those are actually visible in PSA. I can see where they are being loaded)
And I believe there is also SFX fixes and I'll put in Aether's grabs in the motionetc I have.

And I'll leave out shinespark. For now.

Alright, that all sounds good.

Let's make her shoot a Ray Gun shot so we can lie and say it's the Plasma Beam.

:af:

Sure.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Sorry for the double post.

Ok. test this out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7h32hugz0ys1t4l
I made one more attempt at side smash missiles. But using the method they did for the Neutral special. If it doesn't work, i'll then change it to fake plasma.

The fitmotionetc has Aether's grab animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I tested it.

Grab animation works and looks pretty good.

Up and Down throw still look wrong.

ForwardSmash spawns a small missile trail that remains indefinably. The missile is no where to be seen.

DownAir spawns a bomb which explodes after a set period of time. However the bomb appears to be stuck to the ball at first, but as you come out of ball mode, the bomb comes off of your ball and you can move away from it for a moment or so. Then the bomb is stuck about halfway in the ground. It explodes after about half a second. Upon exploding I got a freeze.