The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Aether on July 25, 2011, 03:36:45 AM
I still need to make the CatchWait and CatchAttack, both of which are getting on my nerves. Seems like every time i go forwards or backwards to edit a frame, all the other ones crumple up and twist.

Perhaps you should refrain from going back and editing. That happened to me too when I was editing the SquatRv animation.

I dunno what to do about that. /:

Also

http://www.mediafire.com/?4za55pgt5z096g3

MotionEtc with Catch stuff.

July 25, 2011, 03:56:30 AM #136 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:03:57 AM by Aether
@Royal_Blade

Ball appears during Crouch, but not the CrouchWait. So when you duck, the ball just appears for a split second. CrouchItem is the same from what i can tell.

@Gamma

Ill test it, brb.

EDIT

All the grabs look good, but they need better ending transitions. I cant tell whether she is grabbing with the right hand or not though. The grapplebeam gfx needs to be removed, as does the sparkly gfx.

She turns into a ball for like a split second.

but then just goes into feadle position like a newb.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

More like Fecal position amirite? Because it looks crappy.

Seriously though, it's going pretty good. Fix the things Aether said so we can continue testing.

Quote from: Weyard on July 25, 2011, 04:14:15 AM
More like Fecal position amirite? Because it looks crappy.

Seriously though, it's going pretty good. Fix the things Aether said so we can continue testing.

Yay bad puns. :af:

I wouldnt know how to get rid of the Grapple Beam. /:

it would be an article that showed up properlly.

somewhere in the PSA. if anything you can make it invisible.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

July 25, 2011, 04:23:17 AM #141 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:37:41 AM by Gamma Ridley
Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 04:20:44 AM
it would be an article that showed up properlly.

somewhere in the PSA. if anything you can make it invisible.

Or just make it not appear at all.

I'm a little preoccupied at the moment, so I can't take care of it.

well, it's a wee bit of patience ya know.

we'll wait before we continue beta testing.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

i wont be able to test anything else tonight anyway, so take your time with it.

Yeah, i gotta go to sleep. so take your time.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 01:10:41 AM
I am NOT into you D: I know you're a dude, I just like the avy is all.
Hahaha xD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 25, 2011, 01:12:02 AMlolwut
XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 01:18:38 AM
XD no I'm not seriously, I have a gf.. You can ask Psycho Phillia lol. I just am a Sephiroth fan, and when you make a female version of a character a person already likes, well you know what happens next XD. So if Pride feels I'm stalking him awkwardly, I can stop. But I still would love to see a playable Sephira (name which Pride stole from me >.>).
Hahaha i'm fine with it, i find it laughable to an extreme extend XD


@The progress: Is this all tested on Wii or Dolphin? Cause i've been curious if everything works on both since we have had PSA's that work on the Wii but no on Dolphin..

Meh, i'll give the most recent version a try on Dolphin. Wish me luck.
...
Or not, you know, your choice really.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Eira on July 25, 2011, 07:41:00 AM
Meh, i'll give the most recent version a try on Dolphin. Wish me luck.
...
Or not, you know, your choice really.
Well i play on both anyway so it doesn't matter to me, just thinking about the Dolphin users.

I could test it later today.

Still nothing from me.
Well this is depressing.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

July 25, 2011, 07:58:08 AM #149 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:59:14 AM by Sephira Beoulve
Quote from: Eira on July 25, 2011, 07:55:26 AM
Still nothing from me.
Well this is depressing.
What do you mean?