The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:15:33 PM
Thanks for testing XZedkiel.

i would test it, but i felt the urge to edit my Anouncer calls with a sexy chick, and Melee Noises.

Sounds good to me, how about changing both to a sexy chick
"Announcer calls with a sexy chick, and sexy chick noises"
;)

What exactly is xZed testing exactly? o:

The Samus Hack.

were both testers (or the volunteers with no credit =P)

were trying to make her crouch her morph ball.

and make her brabs more like Project M's. and many other things

oh might i suggest the Down-Tilt be her dropping a bomb? seeing how it'll look weird if she were to unmorph super fast and then hit the ground with an explosion
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Again, it froze for me (I hate being the last post.. T.T)

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:20:08 PM
The Samus Hack.

were both testers (or the volunteers with no credit =P)

were trying to make her crouch her morph ball.

and make her brabs more like Project M's. and many other things

oh might i suggest the Down-Tilt be her dropping a bomb? seeing how it'll look weird if she were to unmorph super fast and then hit the ground with an explosion

Lol I figured it was the hack.
And I see, that's a nice idea.
"it'll look weird if she were to unmorph super fast and then hit the ground with an explosion"

I also agree with this.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 25, 2011, 01:23:20 PM
Lol I figured it was the hack.
And I see, that's a nice idea.
"it'll look weird if she were to unmorph super fast and then hit the ground with an explosion"

I also agree with this.

Unless you're a ninja like me and don't even let her crouch >.>

i can do that too.

but i like to wait at the edge and then bomb them.  but with this new hack, this samus will demand a whole new play style which me and my friend are enjoying

he's bored ATM cause he doesn't like looking at someone replacing sound packets.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:29:07 PM
i can do that too.

but i like to wait at the edge and then bomb them.  but with this new hack, this samus will demand a whole new play style which me and my friend are enjoying

he's bored ATM cause he doesn't like looking at someone replacing sound packets.
Ultra, when you can, see if it freezes for you too.

Haven't been called that in a while..

i might change my name back to that. this Nyan cat this is gettin old anyway.


oh and i will ASAP i have only 50 more sounds to replace (not long with the new sawndz)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on July 25, 2011, 01:36:42 PM
Haven't been called that in a while..

i might change my name back to that. this Nyan cat this is gettin old anyway.


oh and i will ASAP i have only 50 more sounds to replace (not long with the new sawndz)
Yes sir Mr. Double G Dog Ultraxwing in the hizzle for rizzle does not compute Sir!

It froze for me as soon as I selected a stage, at first it gave me the BEEEEEP of death, then after on my second attempt I got a silent freeze.

July 25, 2011, 01:53:12 PM #174 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:58:28 PM by Royal_Blade
Hmm...

Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g7t64gp829chntc
I put the grapple beam back to normal.

Edit: Nyan man... You're Ultraxwing? The same one on Smashboards that I could be thinking?

Also, I've stated these before but no one said anything.

F-Tilt: A swipe with the Grapple beam. (Like ZSS' SSmash, but shorter range) (can be angled)

F-air: Not the straight grapple shot.

Side Smash: Missles. Fully charged is Super Missles, other charges are Homing. (Like Eldrain's Zero PSA)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 25, 2011, 01:53:12 PM
Hmm...

Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?g7t64gp829chntc
I put the grapple beam back to normal.
I actually made a mistake and replaced the motion file with it >.> Lemme try again, my apologies.

... Ok.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

The very same one.... INDEEED

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Tested, she's grapple-less and instantly switches to holding with her arm cannon o.o When she crouches she instantly switches into a bent over fetal position that looks like she's asking for it. SFX for the grapple should be removed through PSA, anything else in there?

July 25, 2011, 02:07:09 PM #179 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 02:19:56 PM by Royal_Blade
hm... I'm gonna have to try something then... Muahahahaha!

Edit:
Try this out:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2i6okp8psl6y7c6
I included the motionetc which i gave it the same morphball crouch.

Test it with items. Do they go invisible when she's in morphball? Test it on platforms to see if they go through.

And I haven't done any SFX changes yet. I'll get to that later. But I will add some sounds for turning in and out of crouch later.

Also, check post #174 for other moveset ideas.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread