The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 08:36:18 PM
Hmm... I'll see what I can do.

Thank you very much. I would love to get that fixed so we can code it and be done with it. :]

It's probably facial stuff.

look for it, or ask DO or Sdo0m
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 28, 2011, 08:40:33 PM
It's probably facial stuff.

look for it, or ask DO or Sdo0m

Facial stuff....?


How would that affect her legs? XD

just get rid of the facial parameters or something like that in PSA.

it's what was happening when i was working on Ryu.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 28, 2011, 08:42:20 PM
just get rid of the facial parameters or something like that in PSA.

it's what was happening when i was working on Ryu.

Ohhhh.....

Mmk. XD

I just sent DO a message. Hopefully he can find a way to solve it.

July 28, 2011, 08:47:17 PM #710 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:51:00 PM by Raikiri_Blade
Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?d335a5fw5bgv930
I added some RA Bit variables to the codes. See If they fix the Up Smash/Throw.

Edit: Fix'd
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


July 28, 2011, 08:51:06 PM #712 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:53:07 PM by beatthat25
Uhm, I can help with SFX,
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Quote from: beatthat25 on July 28, 2011, 08:51:06 PM
Uhm, I can help with SFX :P

Well, the people have spoken....

Apparently, people want the SFX pack. XD

So if you can make one, it would be great. You'd get a collab and everything.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 28, 2011, 08:52:07 PM
Well, the people have spoken....

Apparently, people want the SFX pack. XD

So if you can make one, it would be great. You'd get a collab and everything.

okay, other M voices, right?
but uhm, I don't know if you guys have changed the sfx in psa, but if you did, then I realy have to know which are changed, to make it sfx that actually fit :P

but yeah, I'm going to search for her voices right now lol
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Make the voices and I'll adjust them in PSA afterwards.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey Blade, the PSA didn't fix anything. /:

The flash effect is there for the Morph Ball, but the throws are completely disabled and the Fair freezes the game again.

And her legs are still funked up in the Up Smash animation.

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
Make the voices and I'll adjust them in PSA afterwards.
oh yeah that's an option too ofcourse ;D
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

Huh... Hmm...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 28, 2011, 09:11:51 PM
Huh... Hmm...

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah....

And DO hasn't replied yet. /:

Hopefully someone can fix this.