The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Sigh... I'll start from a scratch file... tomorrow.

Ugh... I'll make a fit.pac with the morphball crouch, fair and usmash. So can you make a fitmotion with those animations changed? but with C.Falcon's run/ etc.

Actully... Does anyone have a file with ZSS attributes but unchaged other things?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Just an update I'm digging around in the iso now, so it shouldn't be long before I get the music.  Also I agree the Space Jump would be a much better choice for the up smash as you could avoid graphics with that.  The animations I've seen look great so far!  ;D

Oh and an idea for the throws!  You could use a fake projectile for the beam shots when you throw them on the ground and what-not.

Also graphics take up different amounts of space depending on which one you use.  I'd say the grapple beam takes up more considering the size and detail.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph


Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 03:41:17 AM
Sigh... I'll start from a scratch file... tomorrow.

Ugh... I'll make a fit.pac with the morphball crouch, fair and usmash. So can you make a fitmotion with those animations changed? but with C.Falcon's run/ etc.

Actully... Does anyone have a file with ZSS attributes but unchaged other things?

Nonono, don't start from scratch.

Use this instead. It's 259 KB.


Quote from: TruePhilosopher on July 29, 2011, 03:41:43 AM
Just an update I'm digging around in the iso now, so it shouldn't be long before I get the music.  Also I agree the Space Jump would be a much better choice for the up smash as you could avoid graphics with that.  The animations I've seen look great so far!  ;D

Music?

XD

And thank you. :]

Also, 2000th post.

Yay.


i'll try at it.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Music? Whoops! xD
At any rate I've found the sfx, but the conversion process is a little lengthy so I'll have the sounds to you in the next couple days or so (or sooner if I get more free time.)
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

I'm starting on the texture.

The Other M official textures look so weird. Most of the in-game graphics are done via filters and shines, so the textures still look like something you'd find on a n64 game or something. I'll probably have to reshade most of them for it to look right.

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on July 29, 2011, 04:00:55 AM
Music? Whoops! xD
At any rate I've found the sfx, but the conversion process is a little lengthy so I'll have the sounds to you in the next couple days or so (or sooner if I get more free time.)


That's fine, we've got time to spare since we have a few problems to address anyway...

Quote from: Weyard on July 29, 2011, 04:01:33 AM
I'm starting on the texture.

The Other M official textures look so weird. Most of the in-game graphics are done via filters and shines, so the textures still look like something you'd find on a n64 game or something. I'll probably have to reshade most of them for it to look right.

So you're just gonna do it from scratch?

Also, Blade.....

Curse you.  :>.>:


Stop! I got it under size!
http://www.mediafire.com/?2d844dqeyx5aazd
Swap the side smash back to normal. and leave the neutral air alone!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:07:53 AM
Stop! I got it under size!
http://www.mediafire.com/?2d844dqeyx5aazd
Swap the side smash back to normal. and leave the neutral air alone!

Alright.... I'll let it slide this time....

XD

Is the Up Smash coded in this one?

yes my good sir.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 29, 2011, 04:11:45 AM
yes my good sir.

Are you sure it's under size?

Because it's still somewhere between 260 and 261 KB.... /:

Did you have to get rid of any of our new animations/moves?

on my computer, it says 259kb.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread