The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 01:56:35 AM
The wait is over.

Sorry for the wait, guys. I had to work a little late today. >_>

xZed, you go ahead and test Blade's newest .pac right now, since I can't at the moment.

If it's still too large, I'll consult with DO to see what the easiest way to lower the file size would be.

And Weyard, the model looks perfect. :]

Can't wait to see what kind of recolors are made.

As for the SFX issue, don't worry about it too much. It's not as important at the moment.

cool.. just let me know when your ready.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Weyard on July 30, 2011, 02:10:52 AM
And it isn't even finished yet :D

I'm lining up vertices right now. Haven't done any more work on the texture yet though.

I would go test as well, but I can't get to my wii right now.

I'm testing it right now. The Up Smash looks awesome. Good work Blade. :]

The hitboxes are still a bit off, but good work.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
cool.. just let me know when your ready.

Could you perhaps download the latest .pac and see what else we can get rid of to clear up some file space? Like, graphics and useless sounds for most of her attacks.

^ oh where is it?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Me and Weyard can test again in a few minutes. Does this include the forward smash or has it not been put back in yet?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 02:20:01 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?80jtolyqrk8vlh3

This.

well if I delete the models and remove unnecessary internal graphics effects, I can get her pac file size from 259 -> 210KB possibly lesser than that.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Aether on July 30, 2011, 02:23:33 AM
Me and Weyard can test again in a few minutes. Does this include the forward smash or has it not been put back in yet?

Forward Smash is back to normal.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:24:17 AM
well if I delete the models and remove unnecessary internal graphics effects, I can get her pac file size from 259 -> 210KB possibly lesser than that.

You can always add those back in though, right?

Just in case we need them for something?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 02:28:27 AM
Forward Smash is back to normal.

You can always add those back in though, right?

Just in case we need them for something?

yeah  the internal graphics can always be re-added, but if I take out the models, you wont be able to get them back. Yet, we wont need them at all, since we can use the common3 file to suffice our needs XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:33:13 AM
yeah  the internal graphics can always be re-added, but if I take out the models, you wont be able to get them back. Yet, we wont need them at all, since we can use the common3 file to suffice our needs XD

Ok good.

So can we get a list of all the models she has?

I can't tell what's a model and what's a graphic anymore. -_-"

I know for a fact we won't need the extra Arm Cannon that appears in her Side Taunt.

@Aether/Weyard: Make sure you test everything! I mean everything. I want to know what works and what doesn't.

Oh, and DO, do you know how I can make Samus shoot missles with his side smash?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 02:35:44 AM
@Aether/Weyard: Make sure you test everything! I mean everything. I want to know what works and what doesn't.

Oh Blade, that reminds me.

Dod you have to code extra stuff to prevent Samus from turning into ZSS? Or did you just delete stuff?

Because there is a code that prevents her from transforming.


We'll do a thorough test run right now.

-

The helmet cleaned up very well.
I still need to do some work on the shoulders.

DO, you will be removing the "jet" gfx from her jumps right? If so, I'll also need to redo her back now.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 02:35:32 AM
Ok good.

So can we get a list of all the models she has?

I can't tell what's a model and what's a graphic anymore. -_-"

I know for a fact we won't need the extra Arm Cannon that appears in her Side Taunt.

Samus pac file only has two models...

1. jet pack fire - > I can just use regular gfx to replace that (GFX 26)
2. Up B spinning graphic -> its exactly the same as a regular GFX (GFX 73)

Removing those will free up KB space by around 35KB


Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on July 30, 2011, 02:35:44 AM
@Aether/Weyard: Make sure you test everything! I mean everything. I want to know what works and what doesn't.

Oh, and DO, do you know how I can make Samus shoot missles with his side smash?

yeah that should be do-able, is that what you want for side smash?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah. we want the missles as side smash.
Homing Missles, for any charge but full.
Super Missles, for fully charged smash.

Is that too much? I know it's possible, becuase Eldrain did it with Zero.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 02:40:21 AM
Samus pac file only has two models...

1. jet pack fire - > I can just use regular gfx to replace that (GFX 26)
2. Up B spinning graphic -> its exactly the same as a regular GFX (GFX 73)

The Jet graphic you can remove. We don't need it.

But we do need the Screw Attack graphic/model/whatever. XD