The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

5F is supposed to be the screw attack gfx according to that video, which one do you have on the Up B and Up Smash?

I put 73. That's what DO said right?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 12:58:56 AM
I put 73. That's what DO said right?

I think I remember him saying that.

Try using 5F? Maybe that'll fix things?

Anyone know how to make False Projectiles?

@Gamma: Ok, did that.

I'm quite stumbled about how they make Samus shoot missles in the first place. It doesn't make sense.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 01:06:24 AM
Anyone know how to make False Projectiles?

I'm quite stumbled about how they make Samus shoot missles in the first place. It doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't have a clue. :|

And I'm afraid we may be all alone as far as PSA help is concerned for a while. DO apparently retired from PSA'ing, and SDoom is off at camp.

Perhaps we should hold off on the Missiles for now and just temporarily keep her normal Side Smash. I say we just start on other moves.

Sound good?

How about making bombs her Down A? That should be a little easier hopefully.

Ah! I think I found something that could be useful...

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#Samus

I'm going to look further into this.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
Ah! I think I found something that could be useful...

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Article_Floating_Points#Samus

I'm going to look further into this.

So you're still going to work on the Missiles?

Alright, good luck, but if this doesn't work, then I say we move on to the Down Tilt like Aether said.

You could start on one of your B moves also. ShineSpark for example.

Bombs might present the same issue though. It would be best to test it now and get it over with. If the bombs stick and become un-usable, then continue looking into a solution for the missiles/bombs.

-

I brought back the black things under Samus's shoulders. They are only visible during certain animations though, but I'm not too worried about that.

I didn't get a chance to fix the green spots today but I'll do it tonight/tomorrow and start the other textures.


Ok. But I'll have to figure out how to make them appear.

Btw, Do we have a down tilt animated?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 01:29:52 AM
I brought back the black things under Samus's shoulders. They are only visible during certain animations though, but I'm not too worried about that.

I didn't get a chance to fix the green spots today but I'll do it tonight/tomorrow and start the other textures.

I can't wait for your vertex Weyard.

I can't wait for the recolors either. :]

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 01:31:27 AM
Ok. But I'll have to figure out how to make them appear.

Btw, Do we have a down tilt animated?

Nope. Not yet. I suppose I should start that.

But.... how would I animate it. I mean, couldn't we just use her Down B animation?

Use the Down B animation to begin with. Lets try to port it/emulate it perfectly first. If it works then we can change the animation if needed.

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 01:34:45 AM
Use the Down B animation to begin with. Lets try to port it/emulate it perfectly first. If it works then we can change the animation if needed.

Alrighty. I'll do that in the meantime.

Her down b animation starts her as she's standing.

And lets hope we can emulate this perfectly like the missles...

Edit: That one is also gonna be tough. I can't see what will summon the mophball bomb.

You know what. Let's just wait for someone like SDoom/Eternal Yoshi/etc. to help us. Samus is too much of a hastle for someone like me to work with.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Raikiri_Blade on August 01, 2011, 01:37:15 AM

You know what. Let's just wait for someone like SDoom/Eternal Yoshi/etc. to help us. Samus is too much of a hastle for someone like me to work with.

Ridly: I know your pain bro, I really do *brofists Raikari* 8)

lol sorry, I just HAD to do that XD

BTW: can anyone kindly link me to the psa lessons thread...I can't seem to find it...