The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

I apologize for my inactivity. I have been stupidly busy for the past three days, what with work and family coming over and whatnot...

I'll probably do some stuff tonight, but I'll be out all day tomorrow as well.

I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off, so I will definitely be available then.

Meh it's fine, take your time with work and family, it's more important (Get you butt back here you work for Galactic Federation now! :srs: ).

Sorry people, been fighting a battle against a router we got. It's been dc'ing us a lot.. But i finally fix'd it today and i even made is faster and stronger! Something our provider could NOT fix and do! :D


Send the textures to me.

I'll sort through them to see which ones we'll include in the pack.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 14, 2011, 04:17:50 PM
Send the textures to me.

I'll sort through them to see which ones we'll include in the pack.
Pride and I were gonna release the 20+ texture pack on Vault so nvm.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 14, 2011, 11:28:02 PM
Pride and I were gonna release the 20+ texture pack on Vault so nvm.
Yeah, the list is still shown in my texture topic.. But i'll be in bed.. it's 3.30am.. i should have been asleep for a few hours.. @_@"

Is Blade even still working on this? Progress hasn't been made in quite a while haha...  :srs:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

I've been really busy with stuff. Once I get things cleared up, I'll work on this again.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I've been very busy as well. This is my last week of work before I head off to college, so I've been trying to get in some extra hours to pay for books and stuff.

I don't know how much time I'll have to spend on this project, but I simply refuse to let this die. D:

xZed and Pride, go ahead and release the recolors if you want. I'll sort through them after to see which we'll include in the download and which ones I'll ask SJ to do CSPs for.

I'm just sitting around waiting. Once progress resumes I'll do those few changes to the model and release it, so the textures can be released.

Well, I got eleven textures done out of the ones i wanted to do :/ And school starts tomorrow.. Meaning nearly no more hacking for me until weekends. Good thing this is my last year though..

I start school tomorrow as well.

College.

Woo.

Don't know how much free time I'll have...

So... CSPs.

Would you want me to use the Samus pose I have now, or make a new pose?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 26, 2011, 02:48:12 PM
So... CSPs.

Would you want me to use the Samus pose I have now, or make a new pose?
Isn't your current pose for that her Melee pose?

I think this pose should do. It looks like her pose for "Concentrate" in Other M. But with the gun more up straight.

EDIT: I kinda forgot, what was I working on before this stopped? I'll work on this abit as well as my current PSA.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread