The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Yeah, that pic looks pretty good for CSP's. If you don't have the file for the vertex, I could link you too it. Unfortunately, Pride and xZed haven't released their re-colors yet. :[

Blade, you were having troubles with the Side Smash and Down Tilt last I remember.

I think we should leave those alone for now. I feel like we were being a bit too ambitious, so perhaps we should start working on what we absolutely know is possible via PSA and go from there. That way, progress is constant, and nobody gets discouraged.

Sorry I haven't been that active here. College is a priority, and I've been using my free time to do homework, lurk, and make some animations for a project I have suddenly gotten some inspiration to complete....

Anyway, I have another class in about 20 minutes, but seeing as how the class is about 20 minutes away, I should leave.... now. XD

I'll check back later and hopefully we can get stuff done.

.... hopefully.
[/walloftext]

Ugh.. work, school, life.. They are pulling me away from completing my recolors! DX

I'm still on this, just in between the crap that happens .-.

Quote from: Puraidou Kuran on August 26, 2011, 03:44:38 PM
Ugh.. work, school, life.. They are pulling me away from completing my recolors! DX

I'm still on this, just in between the crap that happens .-.

I hear ya.

It's alright, take your time. No rush or anything.

Yeah, college sure is good for sucking down your monies and keeping you busy >.>

If you could toss me a link I can get to work on them CSPs whenever I can =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 26, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
Yeah, college sure is good for sucking down your monies and keeping you busy >.>

If you could toss me a link I can get to work on them CSPs whenever I can =D
If you're talking about the vertex, Weyard is doing that.

ALSO!!! MOVESET CHANGES!!!
-Side Special will be Missiles like in Brawl.
-Up Tilt will still be a kick but will have more vertical knockback.
-Side Smash and Side Tilt will NOT be angle-able. I need more animations for Neutral Special.
-Side Smash will not be missiles. It'll be either the Regular Brawl one or something else. (Comment if you want something specific.)

And I'm going to finish animating the Throws, so that SDoom (I think said) can adjust the properties of the throws.

Right Now I'm leaving the side smash as is until something is decided. Down Tilt will also be left alone until something else is thought of.

That is all.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SJS on August 26, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
Yeah, college sure is good for sucking down your monies and keeping you busy >.>

If you could toss me a link I can get to work on them CSPs whenever I can =D

Amen to that. XD

$21000 in debt so far.

:srs:

Look in this .zip file, it should be in there.

.... I hope. XD If not, I need to update that file...

@Blade: That all sounds good. I figured the Missiles would be too difficult to make happen, so leaving them is definitely a good idea. Perhaps we can implement the Speed Booster into the Side Smash? I have a few ideas how to make it work...

Down Tilt is gonna require more thinking, but for now, maybe you can just revert it back to normal rather than disabling it entirely? That way we can get to a playable beta at some point.


Here's a preview for ya'll of the back throw.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It is supposed to be the Lethal Blast.

Edit: And that's only 20 frames...
:srs:
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

.... 20 frames?

It's gonna have to be longer than that. XD

Even if it looks a decent speed in BrawlBox, it will probably play faster in-game. Who knows. Did you test it in-game?

Looks great, by the way.

It is a W.I.P...

And I still have to adjust the ending and the revert to idle part. Which I think would take up to about like 20/25/30 frames?

So the end result should be fine.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

If you set it to run at about 100 FPS it should look like it would in-game :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: I Talk To Myself! on August 27, 2011, 01:33:48 AM
If you set it to run at about 100 FPS it should look like it would in-game :P

Really? I didn't know that. :O

Though it's kinda silly if you think about it: the animation looks accurate at 100 fps when Brawl renders it at 60. >_>

I'll have to keep this in mind....

Yeah, I found it odd myself.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I have a question for y'all...

For the Neutral Special, would you rather...

1. Have Mobility: Be able to run, jump while charging shots.

2. Better Shooting: Able to move from side to side, crouch, and angle shots. This option affects the ground version only, air version will stay the same.

Both include Rapid shooting and overall weaker shots. I'll also decrease the time it takes to start-up, while making the shooting last abit longer so it isn't as spammable.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

To be honest, I'd rather have the first option, but the second option seems easier to implement in PSA.

I think. o_o

My vote goes to Option 2. We can look into  Option 1 some other time.

Ok then. And I probably won't include a crouch. just angle-able shots and turning.

Also, I'm almost done the Back Throw, just a few more frames need fixing up. And I'm fixing up the down throw so that he actually uses the TransN for moving and not just adjusting the Hip bone....

Oh Ya!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread