The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 28, 2011, 09:44:11 PM
Ok then. And I probably won't include a crouch. just angle-able shots and turning.

Also, I'm almost done the Back Throw, just a few more frames need fixing up. And I'm fixing up the down throw so that he actually uses the TransN for moving and not just adjusting the Hip bone....

Oh Ya!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's fine. Whatever's possible works for me. =P

Sorry I haven't been animating Samus lately, I've been kinda busy with... someone else.

And thank you very much. :]

"someone" eh?

Anyways, I finished the Back Throw and revamped the Down Throw.

Now I'm going to start animating the Neutral Special. Fun!

I'll update this post or make a new one with bbox previews of the animations.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Good luck with that!

I just hope the coding works out well...... :|

Are you guys ready?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 29, 2011, 04:26:03 PM
Are you guys ready?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those look great! I can't wait to get them all coded up and working how they should.

My only gripe, however, is that there is not enough Arm Canon movement when she shoots. Other than that, good job. =P

Thanks.

And btw, Do you know how to remove the angled smashes and tilts?

And I'll revamp them in the future. But they're good as they are for now.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

What do you mean remove? As in, make it so her Side Smash is the same regardless of whether it's tilted or not?

If so..... you could always just make the animations the same. XD

Then throw in a GoTo statement in the PSA sections for the tilts.

If not, then please elaborate. /:

By remove, I literally mean remove. Have them non existent in the PSA and fitmotion. It give me some extra space too.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

This project looks promising...would love to see the finished product. I had some ideas for Samus of my own... The whole PSA might not be to your taste but I think the Beam specials are a really good idea if they can be implemented..so have a look..

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31649.0
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


We've thought about different beam types. But due to Samus' small file-size limit, we can only do so much. But thanks anyways for your input.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 29, 2011, 06:16:39 PM
By remove, I literally mean remove. Have them non existent in the PSA and fitmotion. It give me some extra space too.

You could try nop-ing everything. I'm not entirely sure how that would work. /:

nop-ing? What does that mean?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 29, 2011, 09:47:57 PM
nop-ing? What does that mean?

There's a command in PSA named "Nop," which is apparently short for "no operation."

Basically, it nullifies whatever command it's in.

I think.

Again, I'm not too sure about this PSA stuff. @_@

Try removing all the stuff in the tilt sections and put a nop in the main tabs for each.

Ok, i'll try that.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey peeps wassap? I might finally be free tomorrow. Finish up my pack of recolors x.x I said 20 right?..