Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

ya man, at first i started making phione over lucas to go with aafs manaphy but it wasnt working. so i wanted to make a match for aafyres grodon =D   and then i wanted to finish the legendary trio. No weed tday tho.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 08, 2011, 07:32:58 PM
ya man, at first i started making phione over lucas to go with aafs manaphy but it wasnt working. so i wanted to make a match for aafyres grodon =D   and then i wanted to finish the legendary trio. No weed tday tho.
It's looking really good, Star! I wonder how would the animations look though...

Quote from: Weenie on August 08, 2011, 07:33:49 PM
It's looking really good, Star! I wonder how would the animations look though...
Just imagine Samus shooting energy balls, missiles, a grapple beam, and a gigantic laser that annihilates anything then transform into ZSS. Just imagine it though. No weed.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 08, 2011, 07:37:51 PM
Just imagine Samus shooting energy balls, missiles, a grapple beam, and a gigantic laser that annihilates anything then transform into ZSS. Just imagine it though. No weed.
I can imagine that, but now imagine Kyogre doing Fsmash, Down Smash, Up Smash, the Tilts and Aerial A attacks. <.<;

It'd be strange, yes. But it'd work fine.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

yeah it looks very silly, kyogre looks like a giant fish out of water splashing about trying to attack.  It's great.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 08, 2011, 07:24:58 PM
Did you inspire weed to inspire you to type that post?

I did actually. We inspire each other.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 08, 2011, 07:32:58 PM
ya man, at first i started making phione over lucas to go with aafs manaphy but it wasnt working. so i wanted to make a match for aafyres grodon =D   and then i wanted to finish the legendary trio. No weed tday tho.

Yeah I love how you both always make hacks to compliment each other, like Scyther and Electabuzz.

No weed? That means no delicious chicken either :c

*sees Kyogre  preview*

:patrick: almost hard to believe its actually Samus

I know the Neutral and Final Smash will look to sweet with it :happy:


looks good but i seriously doubt i will work right, unless you tested it?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




texture almost done.
It's not gonna be exact... but itll still look like kyogre =]

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 09, 2011, 04:56:20 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


texture almost done.
It's not gonna be exact... but itll still look like kyogre =]

[spoiler]wat

:srs:

Seriously though, that looks great, Waffles.

I'm slightly stupified by the fact that that's Samus. o_o

Congratulations. My mind is officially blown...

You rock man...

I'm still waitin for those damn screenshots! >=V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 09, 2011, 04:56:20 AM


texture almost done.
It's not gonna be exact... but itll still look like kyogre =]

It's official.
Waffle, you're high.
Seriously. Kyogre on Samus? How is that even possible? :srs:
I'm stupified at this. Time for Kyogre vs. Groudon once this bad boy comes out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StarWaffle on August 09, 2011, 04:56:20 AM


texture almost done.
It's not gonna be exact... but itll still look like kyogre =]


I f*&$ing love you!!  ;D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521