Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

There's so many [censored]ing rule changes that I can't even keep up anymore. Too much [censored] and seriousness taken, on such a chill forum.

Anyway, any news on Yugi, Optimus Prime, or any of your other sexy hax?

The poll.... It's just a distraction from Starwaffle's real goal, To Take over KCMM with an iron spoon!!!

I hope Metagross loses :)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I hope Hakumen loses :)
and Sackboy :srs: Getout Sackboy
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Fake accounts blow polls to dust, it's a fact. No poll will be really anymore seeing how multi-accounts are allowed now.. It's an idiotic rule imo but it's not up to me.. >_>

Hakumen "lost, most of us have seen that.



That. Is. All.

I hope Metagross loses xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 22, 2011, 03:03:47 PM #441 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:16:41 PM by Mariodk
i hope "insert a vertex that get a PSA instead a vertex where noobs will spam in PSA request thread for a PSA to the vertex that will be made" loses = baby Bros. (psa by me)
or Crash lose
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 22, 2011, 03:03:47 PM
i hope "insert a vertex that get a PSA instead a vertex where noobs will spam in PSA request thread for a PSA to the vertex that will be made" loses = baby Bros. (psa by me)
or Crash lose

ur getting kinda annoying with always the same story... stop whining about ppl asking for PSAs... this is not a PSA thread its a vertex thread, and vertexes can be used without PSAs u know?

anyway, i hope hakumen loses, but zss, thats just a big kick in the balls...

Quote from: jokekid on August 22, 2011, 03:55:40 PM
ur getting kinda annoying with always the same story... stop whining about ppl asking for PSAs... this is not a PSA thread its a vertex thread, and vertexes can be used without PSAs u know?

anyway, i hope hakumen loses, but zss, thats just a big kick in the balls...
^
All.
I'm hoping that Baby Bros lose.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Quote from: Puccio on August 22, 2011, 07:31:52 PM
I'm hoping that Baby Bros lose.

No.

No.

No.

This is not acceptable. There are like 5000 baby hacks out there.

Waffles needs to end this before it gets out of hand. D:

Meh, I stopped caring about who would win a while ago.  Whatever King Wafflez does it will be amazing ^-^

MarioDK is getting annoying with the somewhat self advertisement >_> Even if Hakumen is made on ZSS, I'd use it without a PSA. Vertex thread s vertex thread. And Hakumen lost D: come oooon.. Stupid fake accounts..

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 22, 2011, 11:16:34 PM
No.

No.

No.

This is not acceptable. There are like 5000 baby hacks out there.

Waffles needs to end this before it gets out of hand. D:

but but but....

they need to be over the ice climbers so they can work together as a dynamic duo!

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 23, 2011, 02:07:33 AM
but but but....

they need to be over the ice climbers so they can work together as a dynamic duo!

this.

they arent baby bros if they dont fight together
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?