Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Petey is amazing,

and yes i'll say it,
the arms are a problem,

but doesn't mean you should give up,
believe in yourself, and he'll be perfect if you just try again ^_^

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

 :laugh: leave the guy alone  :laugh:

He just complimented Star on a texture that he liked ^3^

Whether or not Star spent time on creating it or made it as a joke doesn't really matter, as long as he enjoys the texture.  ;)

I know you guys are just being funny though, but some folks may take it the wrong way and sad face. ^o^

:srs: King Boo is too good to be true, Star. His mouth is by far my favorite part of the vertex ^3^
^3^

August 27, 2011, 04:32:50 PM #497 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:17:40 PM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: Christian_CAO on August 27, 2011, 04:30:31 PM
:laugh: leave the guy alone  :laugh:

He just complimented Star on a texture that he liked ^3^

Whether or not Star spent time on creating it or made it as a joke doesn't really matter, as long as he enjoys the texture.  ;)

I know you guys are just being funny though, but some folks may take it the wrong way and sad face. ^o^

:srs: King Boo is too good to be true, Star. His mouth is by far my favorite part of the vertex ^3^

ain't that the truth

King Boo is AMAZING

too bad i have Dr. Mario over Olimar :'(

but seeing he released King Boo i think i might have to give up Dr. Mario and just use a texture over Mario himself
i mean, that's what i didn't get about Melee
why have 2 Mario's?
it's like having 2 slots for Link, or Samus

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

August 27, 2011, 06:12:51 PM #498 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:15:22 PM by Verminious SnapTrap
What is wrong with you guys?!

I have OTHER favorites! It's not like I said Shadow was the ONLY one! Besides, I don't even LIKE Sonic anymore! I'm more of a ToeJam and Earl person...

Yeesh, chill out...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

August 27, 2011, 06:15:28 PM #499 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:17:41 PM by Mariodk
my fav. is bowser Jr.(over Bowser) or mallow from SMRPG :D of starwaffe´s vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 27, 2011, 06:15:28 PMmy fav. is bowser Jr.(over Bowser) or mallow from SMRPG :D of starwaffe´s vertexs

Yeah, Junior looks awesome, too...

I haven't downloaded him, however, on the count my Bowser Hacks have almost reached it's limit (I have 1 hack left, and I think Junior can only be used as a 1-slot mod)
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on August 27, 2011, 06:12:51 PM
What is wrong with you guys?!

I have OTHER favorites! It's not like I said Shadow was the ONLY one!

Yeesh, chill out...

Nobody denied that.  But the fact that you would even rank it in your favourites of Star's at all is disappointing.  People are aloud their own opinions, but that's just a plain lack of taste.  Look at Star's vault for crying out loud.  There are LOADS of fantastic vertexes in it that he clearly put some work into.  

If it were other hackers that don't have many hacks then fine, but Star has 113 hacks in his vault, and I'd say at least 70-80 of them are top quality vertexes and transformations that make you think "How the heck did he turn X character into Y?!"  But you're seriously telling me with a straight face out of all those amazing works, a Shadow texture with negligible changes to the other 100 or so Shadow models out there is your favourite?

Well, it's not REQUIRED to have the size mod.

It's there to make him the right size :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 27, 2011, 06:23:38 PM #503 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 06:26:30 PM by Verminious SnapTrap
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 06:19:41 PMNobody denied that.  But the fact that you would even rank it in your favourites of Star's at all is disappointing.  People are aloud their own opinions, but that's just a plain lack of taste.  Look at Star's vault for crying out loud.  There are LOADS of fantastic vertexes in it that he clearly put some work into.   If it were other hackers that don't have many hacks then fine, but Star has 113 hacks in his vault, and I'd say at least 70-80 of them are top quality vertexes and transformations that make you think "How the heck did he turn X character into Y?!"  But you're seriously telling me with a straight face out of all those amazing works, a Shadow texture with negligible changes to the other 100 or so Shadow models out there is your favourite?

Well, it's not my ALL-TIME Favorite. As stated, I don't even use the PSA. To Me, Shadow is just Sonic in black...YEAH, I SAID IT.

My ALL-TIME favorite is Bomberman. It was pretty darn clever to replace those Pikmin with Bombs.

And, I also forgot to state I use Totodile and The Hammer Bros.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Just so you know, your title is wrong.

Your name is Wafflez, with a Z.

For me haunter over metaknight looks sick xD but probably my favorite is scyther over falco i mean it looks perfect  just  looks good and well done xD(yea two pokemons maybe its my fan side talking :P)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2011, 06:20:26 PM
Well, it's not REQUIRED to have the size mod.

It's there to make him the right size :srs:
but if you don't use the size mod he'll look weird,
(trust me, cause that has happened to me :'( )

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on August 27, 2011, 10:52:24 PMbut if you don't use the size mod he'll look weird, (trust me, cause that has happened to me :'( )

Thanks for warning me about that!

BTW, I edited my first post, that way, it doesn't sound like they're my favorites, just the ones I downloaded for the time being.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

i like the king boo, one of my favorite mario characters
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on August 28, 2011, 12:01:01 AM
Thanks for warning me about that!

BTW, I edited my first post, that way, it doesn't sound like they're my favorites, just the ones I downloaded for the time being.
Junior is my all time favorite by Star. Also the size mod is only for junior. All other characters wont be affected. And amazing job with K.Boo!..... I want him so bad but I HATE Olimars move set.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood