Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Well, I'm pretty sure there's a better texture he could use :P .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


just a little something i'll be working on later.

Yay, more Draginbull Zee!

Quote from: L. on September 20, 2011, 07:38:44 AM
Yay, more Draginbull Zee!

tis isn't Dragon Ballz, tis is Dragon Ball

September 20, 2011, 11:00:31 AM #559 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:55:15 PM by Mariodk
looking already way better on then the old one :D
btw are you going to make his Tail by Vertex? (so the tail can be oneslot) so i dont have to add it by PSA/GFX models then i starting for real on the moveset
one is working on the moveset already but i will sure make my own or revamp his :D

Quote from: L. on September 20, 2011, 07:38:44 AMYay, more Draginbull Zee!
i can´t belive ppl mistake
DBZ with Dragonball or DBGT  
Dragonball= goku was a Child
DBZ = goku was a adult
DBGT = Goku become a Child again  with SSJ4
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I found how you can make the tail.

Yo Star, which design of Kid Goku are you going for?

I dunno but he looks a little too slim for me, Kid Goku always seemed like a little chubby kid to me unless you're goin for a more GTish look where he's more toned and [censored].

that hair is huuuuuge!!! xDDD

looks stylish though, i like it ^^

yeah i was going for a GTish look.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 06:19:32 PMyeah i was going for a GTish look.
also good :D

are you maybe going to inc. Golden hair and Golden Long hair without eyebrows versions :D?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm defs not going as far as SSJ3   but maybe an ssj one just in case of a final smash.   

I'm hoping DBZ fans don't get mad but i was hoping that kid goku could just be a mixture of DB and DBGT ,   I want him to use his staff AND energy attacks n [censored].   i don't see why not... they are both kid goku.

September 20, 2011, 06:29:01 PM #566 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:37:03 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 06:26:12 PMI'm defs not going as far as SSJ3  but maybe an ssj one just in case of a final smash.  I'm hoping DBZ fans don't get mad but i was hoping that kid goku could just be a mixture of DB and DBGT ,  I want him to use his staff AND energy attacks n [censored].  i don't see why not... they are both kid goku.
thanks i think i just got a idea for one of his attacks :D
a Ki blast on Side-Tilt (ofc a weak one and not long range since it is just a normal attack) for Kid goku (DB) still writing the moveset
GT moveset i will work on right after Kid goku (DB) and they both is ported over Ness so you getting both moveset but not in one PSA (maybe i can do a mix of them just for you)

SSJ will not be FS on GT moveset it will be spirit Bomb (bigger then Adult Goku´s) that one vs. omega since that is the same Finsher move in DBZ BT3 for Goku (GT) (normal) and DragonFist is like a normal move so it can be on Side-B
but if i can get SSJ mode that will be added  

SSJ3 hair is also hard to look good
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 06:26:12 PM
I'm defs not going as far as SSJ3   but maybe an ssj one just in case of a final smash.  

I'm hoping DBZ fans don't get mad but i was hoping that kid goku could just be a mixture of DB and DBGT ,   I want him to use his staff AND energy attacks n [censored].   i don't see why not... they are both kid goku.

[censored] I'm so angry at you I can't even describe it in words. I'm so mad, that I will never download your hax again!

Now real [censored], who cares man? Whatever you make, people will download.

Besides, you gotta turn his stick into something.

Can't wait to see it textured with the yellow pants and blue shirt. You gonna make that version as well right?

Maybe you're just making the GT body with the Dragon Ball clothing.

We'll see. ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 20, 2011, 06:34:21 PM
[censored] I'm so angry at you I can't even describe it in words. I'm so mad, that I will never download your hax again!

Now real [censored], who cares man? Whatever you make, people will download.

Besides, you gotta turn his stick into something.

Can't wait to see it textured with the yellow pants and blue shirt. You gonna make that version as well right?

Maybe you're just making the GT body with the Dragon Ball clothing.

We'll see. ;)


I was talking about the PSA D=    Idrc if people will download him/like him or not. 

I wanted a Kid goku in brawl that isn't strictly from one anime.  I wanted a BRAWL kid goku, where we can just take moves from wherever we want. look at sdooms' Kid buu animations, i'm pretty sure he didn't carefully watch the show and recreate every animation he ever did.  He simply took the character and gave him some badass fighting moves. 


Quote from: StarWaffle on September 20, 2011, 06:45:01 PMI was talking about the PSA D=    Idrc if people will download him/like him or not.  I wanted a Kid goku in brawl that isn't strictly from one anime.  I wanted a BRAWL kid goku, where we can just take moves from wherever we want. look at sdooms' Kid buu animations, i'm pretty sure he didn't carefully watch the show and recreate every animation he ever did.  He simply took the character and gave him some badass fighting moves. 
not call your´s kid goku (GT) vertex but Kid goku (Brawl) vertex :D
ok i have already planed afew moves on kid Goku (DB) and on GT moveset that will be too easy to make almost anything is port animations/Copy and paste in PSA form CF to lucas boneset (animations) and Ness´s PSA(PSAing) (cuz of mine Kid goku movesets will be over ness so we can keep gotenks in our roster)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later