Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 30, 2011, 02:03:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
/notdoneyet Oh hey btw... I'm revamping Zoroark.  Its only gonna be available for download with KingJigglypuffs new PSA for him. 
amazing, looks 10 times better than version 1.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i rly wanna see that stage if u finish it ^^

i hope to see a true artist's job on that stage ^^


YUSH!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Converted to BRSTM by meee.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 12:39:53 AM
Converted to BRSTM by meee.

my hero =]     man you might have to convert another one for me for king boo's throne room  D=

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 02, 2011, 12:42:38 AM
my hero =]     man you might have to convert another one for me for king boo's throne room  D=
I'll be happy to help :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StarWaffle on October 02, 2011, 12:38:21 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22838 i make songs now. deal with it =|

Better be a good song or I'll get pissed.

*clicks link*

Very nice arrangement, but it sounds more like an ice castle theme rather than CCM itself.

 ;D pretty good song. It certainly is a different approach to a usually cheerful stage.
It has a foreboding feel to it.

I enjoyed it allot and can't wait to see what stage will be affiliated with it.

Also, can't wait for King Boo's throne rooms song  ;)
^3^

Quote from: Majora on October 02, 2011, 01:01:44 AM
Better be a good song or I'll get pissed.

*clicks link*

Very nice arrangement, but it sounds more like an ice castle theme rather than CCM itself.

You should hear my remixes. >=]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 02, 2011, 12:42:38 AM
my hero =]     man you might have to convert another one for me for king boo's throne room  D=

That means you're gonna do it!

Quote from: Majora on October 02, 2011, 01:01:44 AM
Better be a good song or I'll get pissed.

*clicks link*

Very nice arrangement, but it sounds more like an ice castle theme rather than CCM itself.

Well that was expected, coming from you.

Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 02:04:54 AM
You should hear my remixes. >=]

Uh no. Promoting yourself on another thread = no.

Anyways, it's supposed to be an epic sounding remix for Brawl. Just like a lot of Brawl remixes, they have this dark feel. It's not supposed to be a happy, jolly jolly song, even if the original was. That's the cool part about it. If you don't feel it, too bad.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 02:41:53 AM
Uh no. Promoting yourself on another thread = no.

*Punts you to the moon!*

How about you shush and sit in the back with the rest of the "family", Mr.Italian.

*Listened to the remix and liked it.*


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 05:24:51 AM
*Punts you to the moon!*

How about you shush and sit in the back with the rest of the "family", Mr.Italian.

*Listened to the remix and liked it.*


His statements still stands and it's valid too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 05:24:51 AM
*Punts you to the moon!*

Silence ungrateful child. Respect your elders.

Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 05:24:51 AM
How about you shush and sit in the back with the rest of the "family", Mr.Italian.

El oh el, what family bro?

Quote from: DMG. Velia on October 02, 2011, 05:24:51 AM
*Listened to the remix and liked it.*

I love you. :x

Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 05:26:37 AM
His statements still stands and it's valid too.

;o

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 05:33:03 AM
Silence ungrateful child. Respect your elders.

El oh el, what family bro?

I love you. :x

;o

How about I send you some of my remixes I did in GB using Premade Midi?

I have plenty.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302