Carnage Psa's

Started by Carnage, July 28, 2011, 11:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: madkool on August 20, 2011, 07:46:18 PM
No way, dude ;o With his stat boost accompanied by dream eater, it's absolutely a killer ;D!

I really like your hack so far, will some of the "A" attack combos seem less Ness-like eventually?
well i cant animate so ness A attack might not change also need ideas  for A attacks but if i cant animate so it must existe a similar animation on any character hacked or original also no one uses hipnosis and dream eater  when you sleep oponing pokemon sleep clause gets in effect then the oponent just switches out for something faster that can ohko Mew and i know it becuase i played pokemon competitively alot in the past xD dream eater isnt used at all since the oponent can just switch and you lose a move and maybe the entire fight
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 20, 2011, 08:36:40 PM
well i cant animate so ness A attack might not change also need ideas  for A attacks but if i cant animate so it must existe a similar animation on any character hacked or original also no one uses hipnosis and dream eater  when you sleep oponing pokemon sleep clause gets in effect then the oponent just switches out for something faster that can ohko Mew and i know it becuase i played pokemon competitively alot in the past xD dream eater isnt used at all since the oponent can just switch and you lose a move and maybe the entire fight
hey i have decided to step away from my other project for a bit and get ideas so i could do some animations for mew im already working on the AAA.  ill leave the psa'ing to you so tell me if you want anything specific

Quote from: turbobear on August 21, 2011, 12:22:06 AM
hey i have decided to step away from my other project for a bit and get ideas so i could do some animations for mew im already working on the AAA.  ill leave the psa'ing to you so tell me if you want anything specific
any A attack is good xD since mew can learn almost all the attacks pokemon have i guess you can use your imagination for A attacks since haunter A attacks were awnsome xD

thanks to . and pixels mew has recolours and images for the menu check this links out

Recolours: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28506

CSP,Stocks,CSS,BP,names: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=29756

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soz for the double post but Mew V1 psa is released need feddback
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how about not using the link to my recolors thread and instead adding a direct link to the mediafire part?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 14, 2011, 01:05:34 PM
how about not using the link to my recolors thread and instead adding a direct link to the mediafire part?
since i dont have permission (well didnt ask) to put aafyre vertex or your recolours i just putted it like that i dont think ppl are so blind they cant click on the mew picture xD we need to give some credit to the downloaders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight


oh, and the CSP images are broken
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on September 14, 2011, 03:01:57 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight


oh, and the CSP images are broken
thanks for the warning i still have all of them on my SD card  i guess i will have to upload them  and ask pixels for permission to put in the pack

Edit: now CSS,CSp and all other stuff are included in the pack so if you want them just redownload mew i sended a pm to pixels.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

WOW! So you do that? Well done!  I like it :laugh:

Quote from: Crony on September 14, 2011, 11:54:55 PM
WOW! So you do that? Well done!  I like it :laugh:
well the taill isnt fixable and that messes up alot of animations but thats the best i could do i also use your awnsome dark samus psa xD its amazing but you forgot to tell ppl to take out fitsamus final to use your darksamus  new Final smash better xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 15, 2011, 07:48:23 PM #100 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:13:35 AM by Jaklub
I gave this Mew PSA a shot.

The thing that annoys me the most is that Mew is quiet. I know many people don't use SFX mods for several reasons (not to mention the little number of people who make them), but what I'm talking about are various swooshes, splashes, etc. It causes the attacks to feel empty. ~my mistake not reading it's PAL.
Generally, the attacks seem weird and soft to me. Needs more "oomph" and delicate effect touches (not only fire, etc, but also those little wind effects, like when swinging, etc). I also find the u-tilt to be really strange attack. F-Smash could use a bit of moving forward too.
Also, the lack of victory and taunts changes. I know it's based on vertex, but I certainly did not expect seeing Mew swinging a homerun bat after I won a battle.
From the minor flaws, the Bubble shakes a bit. It would be ok, but it can be seen that it shakes along Mew, like it became one with it. I don't know how to explain this.

That's what I came up with after 2 rounds (played as and against Mew). I appreciate your effort.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on September 15, 2011, 07:48:23 PM
I gave this Mew PSA a shot.

The thing that annoys me the most is that Mew is quiet. I know many people don't use SFX mods for several reasons (not to mention the little number of people who make them), but what I'm talking about are various swooshes, splashes, etc. It causes the attacks to feel empty.
Generally, the attacks seem weird and soft to me. Needs more "oomph" and delicate effect touches (not only fire, etc, but also those little wind effects, like when swinging, etc). I also find the u-tilt to be really strange attack. F-Smash could use a bit of moving forward too.
Also, the lack of victory and taunts changes. I know it's based on vertex, but I certainly did not expect seeing Mew swinging a homerun bat after I won a battle.
From the minor flaws, the Bubble shakes a bit. It would be ok, but it can be seen that it shakes along Mew, like it became one with it. I don't know how to explain this.

That's what I came up with after 2 rounds (played as and against Mew). I appreciate your effort.
thanks for your opinion i guess you didnt read about mew being a Pal pac file so any ntsc users will have no sound in my wii mew say pk thunder pk fire lol xD didnt know if you noticed mew uses the up B correctly :P thanks to lucarios AI and the buble is atached to mews head/neck so it should move with him if it switches around a bit is becuase he moves his neck or something he has some disabled bones.Your right about victory poses and etc becuase i didnt mess with those maybe removing the part where he generates the bat would be nice  the problem is im a zero at animating  i tryed and failled several times i just cant  they came out al destroyed :S

this was my 2nd psa so im still very noob at it i try to make gfx to the minimum becuase i suck at it i cant even use extrenal gfx very well.i changed the entry tough xD so he doesnt get all burned up :P. Mew ground atacks are weak but didnt know if you noticed his aerial attacks pack some punch  and he has a preety good recovery to abuse.Finally the up tilt i think its an enteristing move  it scores two hits most of the times i based it from bounce its a pokemon move where they bounce up than crash down on the oponent just made mew trowing his oponents down while he is climbing.

I really apreciate you feedback and sorry about sfx its becuase its a pall file :S but thats what happens to all the psas i have silent treatment :S i wish someone made a ntsc to pal sound converter or something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 15, 2011, 10:53:41 PM
thanks for your opinion i guess you didnt read about mew being a Pal pac file so any ntsc users will have no sound in my wii mew say pk thunder pk fire lol xD
Oh boy, indeed. I missed that one xP
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

 Mewtwo over luigi without rel is started  check the OP for detaills soon you will be able to keep mewtwo and lucario xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Carnage, it is Melee not melle
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.