Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Infernape99 on December 22, 2011, 02:49:04 AM
Ok i'll better shut up (im talking to me don't take it like im saying it to you)
I know, don't worry




back on topic...


i read back through the pages (sorry this is late, i wasn't here at those posts)
and about the contest's that Jack H. requested to be made awards for

i think it should have a pic of what the person won,
(for instance, a 3DS)
and then KC-MM on it

sure, you won't be able to see "KC-MM" on the small one,
but you'd be able to see the 3DS

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on December 22, 2011, 02:55:49 AM
I know, don't worry




back on topic...


i read back through the pages (sorry this is late, i wasn't here at those posts)
and about the contest's that Jack H. requested to be made awards for

i think it should have a pic of what the person won,
(for instance, a 3DS)
and then KC-MM on it

sure, you won't be able to see "KC-MM" on the small one,
but you'd be able to see the 3DS

maybe a 3DS with the KC:MM cat on the screen?

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 22, 2011, 02:57:44 AM
maybe a 3DS with the KC:MM cat on the screen?

Nice Idea :D
I like it
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyway... this is the idea I had for the award for the Brawl Vault helpers in that thread I made...

Helping with a few hacks gets you this: Novice Restorer



Helping with more would level you up to this: Rising Restorer



Helping a lot a lot would get you this: Epic Restorer



Why Epic Mickey? Because the way Mickey uses paint to restore the world could be compared to people restoring images and downloads to hacks on the Vault >.>
I'd let you know who earned what, of course. Just would need you guys to assign it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 22, 2011, 05:38:35 AM #934 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:11:33 AM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 04:50:21 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd let you know who earned what, of course. Just would need you guys to assign it.

Oooh, I like 'em.

But it could be a little hard keeping track of helpers. xP

Anyway, I was thinking..

Bronze = 50 fixed hacks
Silver = 200 fixed hacks
Gold = 500 fixed hacks

and maybe a Platinum award for 1000 fixed hacks. o:

The high numbers are for those people weird ppl who are only doing it for the award. >.>

There should be a brawl vault related award that's basically a forever alone face. Really it's not hard to guess what it would be used for. Probably someone who has one good hack in their vault. Maybe it would be just one hack in their vault and it's good (by download count) or one hack that is good out of all of their hacks.
Just a random idea I had for no reason. If I felt like it, I could make a good idea, but I'm too tired.
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can i request three badges for the next three tourneys im holding? >_>

Teams, free for all, and a secret tourney?

The teams Tourney is almost done...
FC:4898-8419-2778

Those Epic Mickey badges...
Me gusta mucho.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 22, 2011, 11:09:56 AM #938 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:13:08 AM by Miacis Ballard
Those badges look very nice, indeed.
If you're keeping track of the numbers, SJS, that would quite definitely be helpful, since I'm not following the thread that much. Can you have a count in the OP, or something that I may refer to quickly, when I'm mass-updating the awards.

Quotewhy doesnt Infinite Smash Team have a pin?
Probably because I haven't heard of it much. I'll ask around the admins and see if we can get them a link on the blog. As for the award, sure, Why not ?

Quotei read back through the pages (sorry this is late, i wasn't here at those posts)
and about the contest's that Jack H. requested to be made awards for

i think it should have a pic of what the person won,
(for instance, a 3DS)
and then KC-MM on it

sure, you won't be able to see "KC-MM" on the small one,
but you'd be able to see the 3DS
... I don't remember Jack H asking about this. -_o
But isn't the 3DS prize in itself enough of a prize ?

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on December 22, 2011, 05:51:29 AM
There should be a brawl vault related award that's basically a forever alone face. Really it's not hard to guess what it would be used for. Probably someone who has one good hack in their vault. Maybe it would be just one hack in their vault and it's good (by download count) or one hack that is good out of all of their hacks.
The "15 minutes of Fame" is a bit similar to that and has less restricting conditions, so I think we'll stick with that.

QuoteCan i request three badges for the next three tourneys im holding? >_>

Teams, free for all, and a secret tourney?

The teams Tourney is almost done...
May you provide with design ideas for each so I can add it to the OP² ?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 11:09:56 AM
... I don't remember Jack H asking about this. -_o
But isn't the 3DS prize in itself enough of a prize ?
Quote from: Jack H. on December 14, 2011, 05:31:20 PM
Idea: Awards for winning the KCMM giveaways.
it would be enough as a prize,
but it'd be to let people know who won it :-\

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 22, 2011, 11:09:56 AM
May you provide with design ideas for each so I can add it to the OP² ?
Sure no problem
FC:4898-8419-2778

I was gonna keep track of who gets the Mickey award by points.

Providing BrawlBox pics gets you one point. In-game pics gets you two points, and a fixed download link gets you three.

Still mulling over what totals net the award.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 22, 2011, 03:29:39 PM
Still mulling over what totals net the award.
Good idea. Make sure that the Golden version is attainable by at least one person. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

December 22, 2011, 04:13:28 PM #943 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:27:32 PM by Albafika
Quote from: Bushta on December 22, 2011, 05:38:35 AM
Oooh, I like 'em.

But it could be a little hard keeping track of helpers. xP

Anyway, I was thinking..

Bronze = 50 fixed hacks
Silver = 200 fixed hacks
Gold = 500 fixed hacks

and maybe a Platinum award for 1000 fixed hacks. o:
I don't think there's that much broken hacks in the Vault, really. <_<;

I highly doubt they reach 300. lol
Quote from: Bushta on December 22, 2011, 05:38:35 AM

The high numbers are for those people weird ppl who are only doing it for the award. >.>
Awards are useless, they serve no purpose. If they actually encourage people to help with Vault submissions, then all good. High numbers aren't needed.

I Like them :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.