The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hmmmmm....
I will look what I can do.
If I change it I don´t make three elements. A magical grap and other throwing effects.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 30, 2009, 08:16:12 PM
Hmmmmm....
I will look what I can do.
If I change it I don´t make three elements. A magical grap and other throwing effects.

thats cool i would love too see that its a nice touch

there is a broken attack (I think that I tested the last version. not sure)... when soren use the fire element, he can use the neutral B on the air and release it just before landing to unleash the attack instantly.. it is really easy to use and land.. and DEADLY.. so please look after that.. the other thing is that many of the attacks just put too much preasure on the shield.. breaking it very fast (wind element, down-B for example).. the rest is SO AMAZING!! XD.. nice work

I know this neutral B is a problem but ti couldn't fix it. I'll try it with RA-Bit[30] perhaps it works then.
You're the first one who mentioned a problem with Shield Damage. It will be no problem to fix this.

Now again to the up and down tilts:
I don't know why this reflecting doesn't work. The Defensive Collission is set since the start of the attack. Is there really such a big attack nececarry. I think my solution will be up- Sleep down-Pioson.

Don't expext to much from the throwing. It will be more a graphical play and I try to mafe them like Ness' one. High knockback, no combo or I'll mix this, we'll see.

The reflect does work... To me it worked but it was just hard to do :P
Its probably something with is size or its timing (not sure) but it does work....most of the time lol
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Please comment my new Version 4X.
Reflecting is deleted.
My intention was to make reflecting as soon as you press down A and thid didn't work. It started some time after it.

YAY my vids are in the first post! Would you like me to make some more for Version 4X?

Click here to level up my card!

Working on Project Chocolate Sub Space Emmisary
Easily answer as to why Sora can breath perfectly in Atlantica without merman transformation.....He forgot to remember that humans can't breath underwater.

just wondering if you removed the download link with the previous down+tilt effect you had? because I kind of preferred having that visual effect =x

Sorry to trouble you again, Mr. N, but do you know the code to hit everyone standing on the ground?

Can you tell me, because it would benefit my WIP PSA a lot...

No problem:
Make a normal offensive collission wit FLAG:30010483
Now make Size 500.
It should hit everyone on ground.
The Flag hits only enemys staning on ground and Size is as big as every stage.

Quote from: freezinboi280 on November 05, 2009, 03:55:37 AM
Here it is again.
just wondering if you removed the download link with the previous down+tilt effect you had? because I kind of preferred having that visual effect =x

thanks for putting the link back up =]
i accidently replaced it when i tried the new version yesterday

i like the magical grip but when he does it is the sword suppose to show?

Yes.
His "sword" should be a magic stick of Fire Emblem (like healing).
If you look closer to up and down tilt he has his magic stick, too, because poinon and sleep are attacks form FE.

Which tilti do you like more the poison or reflecting?
I don't know whether I can fix the problem of not reflecting at once. I can't see the mistake.

hmmm i more towards the reflecting idea but if you decide to go with the poison. then just make the fire sheild reflect.

Helllo There! I'm new to this forum and Brawl Plus! I have a question for you Mr. N. I downloaded your Soren 4X Yesterday and it works perfectly fine, but when I added more textures like Roy, Soren pac stop working. I was wondering how I could fix this issue.

Edit: I don't know if i'm breaking any rules so please warn me if I am!