The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hair!Hair!Hair! Maybe you could use the Sephiroth Vertex' hair and edit it to Soren's from there.

Sounds good.

Where is the Stepiroth vertex hack, though?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3420&Moderated=All

Which ever suits you the most, you'd still need to edit it a lot, thought, since it's too long and actually too straight I think.

Those links are both the same. XD

Wow, that hair's long.

One of the Links is a "supposedly update" of Sephiroth, I'm not really sur eif Hair was edited, but who knows, hope you get Soren to look alike, since it was a shame FE: Radiant Dawn had no MDL0s D:

Updated one just has an improved texture and fixed chest. Hair's the same.

I wonder if RandomTBush can make them into .mdl0's like those other things he did.

After all, I am working on some other manly man from Radiant Dawn to be in Brawl...but his model is only a texture.

Can anyone tell what some of these vertex groups are? They have such confusing names...


The costume froze.

...maybe you can ask an experienced vertex hacker, becuase I just learned.


...for some reason, I think every texture that I've tried to change has frozen.



Thought, so far, why not work on the already made Textures? (Book/Staff) you could probably get someone to texturize it the way you want those, I'd like to have that as a Soren Update :D

AMG!! SOREN!!! I never expected anyone to be working in this, amazing! first time I come into PSA section to find this! I'm trying this right ahead! ^^