Another puzzle solved

Started by SJS, August 10, 2011, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That red recolor.
Too.
Damn.
Sexy.
@_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You'll get it tomorrow. Maybe.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



August 25, 2011, 12:33:50 AM #18 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:34:53 AM by SJS
Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
SJ. I love you. :srs:

The feeling is mutual, captain :srs:

Oh, and I released things.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Corrupted Phazon suit is smexy as hell!  I think I might have to find some room on my SD card for that one :laugh:

Now, when can we expect to see that corrupted Light Suit?

I didn't download it.

:srs:

...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 24, 2011, 11:14:37 PM
SJ. I love you. :srs:

^This...
Awesome Samus Tex! :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 25, 2011, 12:36:03 AM
Corrupted Phazon suit is smexy as hell!  I think I might have to find some room on my SD card for that one :laugh:

Now, when can we expect to see that corrupted Light Suit?

This weekend if I don't get any more lab assignments tomorrow >.>

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 25, 2011, 12:36:14 AM
I didn't download it.

:srs:

...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OH GOD NO. THANKS THOUGH.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Look at this guy. Isn't he adorable? ;D

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


He's the cutest thing since sneezing panda.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on August 27, 2011, 04:30:46 AM
Look at this guy. Isn't he adorable? ;D


You know what's sad? I'd be much rather use that hack, then Scott himself. XD

Speaking as a PW fan, nice work there, and I'm sure it would work with normal Lucas too yes? This is SO going in Lucas' blue slot.


Hey, look. Stuff.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 18, 2011, 04:01:19 PM
Hey, look. Stuff.


I WILL BEAT YOU USING MY CHORDS OF STEEL.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.