Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 16, 2012, 08:42:56 PM #180 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:30:12 PM by Crony
Thanks for the comment data_drain, but...
I've tested Dark Samus PSA for a month (VS my friends) and I can certain say it's perfectly ballanced!
 :laugh:

Remember that the AAA and the up smash beam cannot kill, only do damage.
D.S. it's a great character with large attack area and shield damage pawer but have furry few "final killing" hits,
in add she has many lag time befure and after moves! And you know how many impurrtant they are
so... She is perfectly ballanced!
 :kdance:

NB:
After the Neutral B   D.S. shoot a "rapid dark missile", it's not a glitch.
And the supurr armurr on the charge up animation are only the last half-second, not all the animation.

July 08, 2012, 01:29:40 PM #181 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:04:07 PM by Crony
Hello guys, long time no see!

Today I update Dark Samus (a small update), with some news:

First, the new effects for the Side Smash




Now u can see the Phazon ray shooting from the cannon! And this is always different every time u perform this move



Just like the random Phazon spread beam Dark Samus shoot in MP2.

Than I have ballanced and upgrade some other moves, like the Up Smash (try it!)

For last, I'm stay working with a friend to a secret project... a little hint?



I hope everyone enjoy, and please comments!
 :kdance:

hope you can import the skeleton dark samus too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 08, 2012, 11:08:19 PM #183 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:55:18 PM by Phazonin
Wow go Crony!!!

Lol. I like the new animation. There was nothing wrong with the old one, but this a nice update. After using Dark Samus for a while, the only problems I have with here are:

1.) I don't like her running animation... I feel like it should look more like Mewtwo's.
2.) I wish Side B was more different than Samus' rather than just a graphical update. Same for back air and forward air.
3.) She needs more killing moves.
4.) Neutral special doesn't feel 100% right. I like the concept but it feels "off". I think a charge option would make it better.

Other than that, I'm excited for your updates!!! Woooo!!! :happy:

EDIT: Ok, I just tried to boot up the updated PSA but my Wii keeps freezing. Do you need to install the FitSamus00.pac and pcs files? I don't think I did for the last version... I've been using Nuke's import of Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption with no problem.

EDIT 2: It keeps freezing even when I put the FitSamus00.pac and pcs files in.

July 09, 2012, 02:15:08 AM #184 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:12:00 PM by Crony
okok it's my fault! I don't have test the NTSC version and actually its broken, sorry...
I will repair tomorrow, for now use the Pal version.  :-\

EDIT:

Ok, done! Now NTSC work as well!
Enjoy!!
  :angel:

July 09, 2012, 02:15:50 PM #185 Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:17:22 PM by Phazonin
Quote from: Crony on July 09, 2012, 02:15:08 AM
okok it's my fault! I don't have test the NTSC version and actually its broken, sorry...
I will repair tomorrow, for now use the Pal version.  :-\

EDIT:

Ok, done! Now NTSC work as well!
Enjoy!!
 :angel:

Can't wait to download tonight! Seriously, I'm really excited for that Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Dark Samus... Corruption's was cool but Echoes was perfect.

Quote from: Phazonin on July 09, 2012, 02:15:50 PM
Can't wait to download tonight! Seriously, I'm really excited for that Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Dark Samus... Corruption's was cool but Echoes was perfect.

I agree!  :af:

I wish this was ported over another character, so i can have Samus Vs. Dark Samus.

either way it's great to see this =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Oh Lord, I just had an idea I thought would look epic.
This is me thinking far ahead, but if by any chance you DO import MP2's Normal Dark Samus as well as MP2's Skeletal Dark Samus, I think it'd look awesome if you merged both models, so that normal form would appear regularly, but Skeleton form shows for Final Smash Eyes.

July 11, 2012, 10:01:45 PM #189 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 10:03:21 PM by Crony
Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 10, 2012, 09:36:56 PM
Oh Lord, I just had an idea I thought would look epic.
This is me thinking far ahead, but if by any chance you DO import MP2's Normal Dark Samus as well as MP2's Skeletal Dark Samus, I think it'd look awesome if you merged both models, so that normal form would appear regularly, but Skeleton form shows for Final Smash Eyes.

Perfect, secret revealed...  :srs:
This was exactly what I had in mind.
But it will not be easy, but we will try!  ;D

Quote from: Crony on July 11, 2012, 10:01:45 PM
Perfect, secret revealed...  :srs:
This was exactly what I had in mind.
But it will not be easy, but we will try!  ;D

dont know if samus pcs will handle two models plus textures you should first try rigging them separate and then try  the join imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Crony on July 11, 2012, 10:01:45 PM
Perfect, secret revealed...  :srs:
This was exactly what I had in mind.
But it will not be easy, but we will try!  ;D

Well... Great minds think alike?
I don't know, sometimes I just do a good job at being annoyingly psychic.
But still, props to you for having the idea in the 1st place. And btw, this is without a doubt one of my favorite PSAs. I only wish it could function on Riivolution...

Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2012, 01:38:51 PM
dont know if samus pcs will handle two models plus textures you should first try rigging them separate and then try  the join imo
Anyways, regarding that, I didn't really think about that. For some reason, and I'm sure you know this, Samus has a low-ass filesize, so I guess you'll have to be real crafty with merging the two models.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 12, 2012, 05:38:26 PM
Well... Great minds think alike?
I don't know, sometimes I just do a good job at being annoyingly psychic.
But still, props to you for having the idea in the 1st place. And btw, this is without a doubt one of my favorite PSAs. I only wish it could function on Riivolution...
Anyways, regarding that, I didn't really think about that. For some reason, and I'm sure you know this, Samus has a low-ass filesize, so I guess you'll have to be real crafty with merging the two models.

Why doesn't it work on Riivo? Did you put her FitMotionEtc.pac file in the Common.pac?

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 13, 2012, 06:24:57 AM
Why doesn't it work on Riivo? Did you put her FitMotionEtc.pac file in the Common.pac?

And suddenly, I'm reminded of how much of an idiot I can be at times.

Well, I guess that's because I've been using Project: M with Gecko for some time...

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 13, 2012, 06:53:38 AM
And suddenly, I'm reminded of how much of an idiot I can be at times.

Well, I guess that's because I've been using Project: M with Gecko for some time...
Lol it's okay, just pop the motion into the common.pac and it should work like a charm.