Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

@Animaine, I'll finish the model rig by today and send it to Kagemaru. It's only adding more bones to the wings left.

October 29, 2012, 02:38:45 PM #826 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:11:09 PM by AnImAiNe
Quote from: Kagemaru on October 29, 2012, 01:33:34 AM
What happend to the charged version of the fireball jutsu? Why not use that one? But if you're gonna use the fireball jutsu, then make the ball bigger as seen in the Clash of Ninja jutsu.
what is the charged version?

@jrush sounds good
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I coulda sworn there was one with the fire lions... like when you hold the fireball jutsu in Ninja storm, Sasuke shoots out two fire lions... or was that only in Anivernage's version?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 29, 2012, 09:55:40 PM
I coulda sworn there was one with the fire lions... like when you hold the fireball jutsu in Ninja storm, Sasuke shoots out two fire lions... or was that only in Anivernage's version?
Oh haha yea that one is in anivernage's. i didn't want to copy his
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Haven't posted anything in a long time :(. I apologize for the lack of communication if it was a problem for anyone.
School is crazy,athletics was not going the way i wanted so far,and i broke my hand. the combination of those created a lack of motivation for anything for me.

Im trying to get back and start working on sasuke, sanji, and rowen again  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I was just about to ask what was up.

But that sucks about your hand bro...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i see so many cool project previews. How is sora freezing issue?  Luffy is looking great  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


thanks anivernage  :). Are you still able to help with sanji's flame trails?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 22, 2012, 04:21:46 AM
thanks anivernage  :). Are you still able to help with sanji's flame trails?
depends on how much time i get my pc back >_>

Sora is all set for release I believe.

One of these days I'll turn my wii on and test it myself... Instead of relying on testers >_> darn laziness...

Anyway, he's just waiting on Roxas since we're doing a dual release. I'm basically sitting on a finished PSA. (I'm evil... I know) Well, not 100% true. The other stuff Sora is waiting on is basically model packs... alternate keyblades... CSPs... that kinda thing. Right now I just have a completed PSA/Animations and 1 model.

---

I have the Sasuke Model with wings BUT BB wouldn't let me rename the bones from L/R Mant# (Marth's cape bones) so Jrush is doing that for me. Because as they are, they animate strange and its because of the base rotations/translation of Marth's Cape. So renaming the bones will fix that.

This will also mean that the moveset will most likely not work with any other Marth model.

We also need to add his Sword to a model changer. I believe we talked about that at one point.
---

Pervy gave me the newest Luffy model. I haven't opened it yet, but I plan to re-do Luffy's animations with this model since this one will actually have a smaller motion.pac since it wont need as many scale changes. Also going to require quite the number of model changers... and at least two imported GFX (gatling fists.)

---

Anivernage is still gonna help with Iron Man. I'm just waiting for the improved model with the new GFX he was doing.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

hey guys since my old sasuke was drown by ben in pc form ill like to join yours >_>
i can rig..make csps...rip models from NUNS2..animate...psa...lol...and make custom gfx..
i use the ... because in my phone is tricky to add ,
or maybe lazyness >_>

@Animaine, updated file been sent to Kagemaru. Hope everything's fixed now.

@Anivernage, your gfx are amazing man.

Idea!

There are what? 3-4 different Sasuke's in Ninja-Storm?

Lets do a couple versions of him at once like how I did with Ken and Ryu. Basically the same thing with a couple differences.

In Hebi, he has a Taunt that turns him into Curse mode Sasuke. Why not make Taka Sasuke go into Mangekyou mode for the alt.

Key differences for both Moveset changes are:

new AAA attacks
New Specials
New Final Smash


If we keep the normals the same (maybe change a few of them) it wouldn't take too much longer to accomplish.

And ideally... if its possible... we could probably add both Susano/Mangekyou AND Curse Mode (yanno sasuke can still go cursed mode right? He just hasn't since he got his Mangekyou)

I'm fairly certain that if me and JRush can add all these extra attacks in for Sora and Roxas that we can make Sasuke fit in some extra moves... >_>;


Normal Sasuke I'd still like his FS to be Kirin. We NEED to make this happen.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Man I always wanted a Sasuke with Susano. If Animaine wants I can get the model and add it and seeing as I even have the NUNS2 Sasuke model with susano, that'll be epic.