Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

@Anivernage, I got it from Ultimate Ninja Impact. But didn't you already have a Susano model?



with such a big group on sasuke maybe iwvi could help me finish sanji. i think its about time the world saw his final smash in action  :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

God yes >:D

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

@Animaine, a question about costumes. Should I still rig cursed seal over all costumes or should we just have recolours.

In fact can you please clarify everything. What is Taka Sasuke and Hebi Sasuke? What about the one with the Akatsuki cloak.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 24, 2012, 07:04:00 PM
@Animaine, a question about costumes. Should I still rig cursed seal over all costumes or should we just have recolours.

In fact can you please clarify everything. What is Taka Sasuke and Hebi Sasuke? What about the one with the Akatsuki cloak.
hebi is sasuke group he made first in shippuden that means "snake"
taka is his current group he made to destroy konoha. which means "eagle"
are the same groups just with different objectives.

Also hebi is when sasuke had curse mark.

When he is taka he no longer has curse mark but has mangekyo sharingan.

the difference is both teams has sasuke different movesets.


i can rip all the clothes from NUNS2 he has them all there i just need to dig again and sent it to the rigger or importer idk if pervy or you.


Also remember i lost my stuff including my old susanoo and im part of the team now :D

@Anivernage, thanks for clarifying. That whole thing just confuses me some times. I'm rigging 3 costumes from Generations for Animaine. So if you send me something, I'll rig it no problem.

Yeah I forgot you lost your stuff... sorry.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 24, 2012, 07:19:44 PM
@Anivernage, thanks for clarifying. That whole thing just confuses me some times. I'm rigging 3 costumes from Generations for Animaine. So if you send me something, I'll rig it no problem.

Yeah I forgot you lost your stuff... sorry.
from generations? mind if you rip me some?? :af:
also which are you ripping? so i dont send you the ones youre ripping.
>_>

No I didn't rip them, I found them on this chinese website. These are the models I have.



Can you get young Sasuke?

Quote from: jrush64 on November 24, 2012, 07:30:39 PM
No I didn't rip them, I found them on this chinese website. These are the models I have.



Can you get young Sasuke?
yup.

all costumes with curse mark would be fantastic  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Anivernage on November 24, 2012, 07:45:46 PM
yup.
awesome since i also wanted kid sasuke from naruto gen.
too bad i can“t use naruto from that game for my coming PSA cuz of filesize on the Fitolimer.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I prefer the shippuden models... But thats just me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

now i will sit patiently in this thread waiting for sasuke. btw love the early version. my biggest complaint really is just that i can be hit while countering, i can live with the rest...for awhile. had a question about it as well, does it give a damage boost or anything when i transform?

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on November 26, 2012, 12:36:47 AM
now i will sit patiently in this thread waiting for sasuke. btw love the early version. my biggest complaint really is just that i can be hit while countering, i can live with the rest...for awhile. had a question about it as well, does it give a damage boost or anything when i transform?
i don't think it does, but i do it anyways just because it looks cool xD

haha the transform was just to see if it would work. it doesnt do anything right now.  the down b was not working the way i wat it to. it will work like spiderman kinda but with a counter attack and a lot less time manipulation.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]