Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

before i knew anivernage was making taka sasuke i originally wanted to make it.
aniverage you can join  ;D needed help with the chidori gfx you sent anyway  :af:
having you on board will be a big help.

Great idea kagemaru im very intereste in doing  mangekyo version. sasuke doesnt have both at the same time period because itachi removed the curse mark.

Jrush ill take it!!!!

everyone lets do it!!!  :happy:

*i need to let iwvi know soon just incase he  doesnt check the thead

For mangekyo sharingan sasuke i dont want to have him have a full susanno mode. i would have susano as his final smash. the mode transformation can have the rib cage and skelington arm, as well as amatarasu is that cool with everyone was that what you guys were thinking too?

i so want the bird for the up b
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@Animaine.  :af:

Seeing as I don't have any idea what you mean Mangekyou mode and all that. I agree that Susano should be his final smash. But he should have the cage for specials and throws. I can also do that. Amaretasu is the black flames right, he can also have that as like some sort of side special too. Just let me know what your moveset should be.

He should have the same smashes but different specials. He should also have the twin dragon flames.

I'll get the Susano model when I get back from classes.

I didn't know Itachi removed his cursed seal... when did that happen? I didn't even know that was possible. You'd think SOMEONE else woulda had the ability to do that too and removed Anko's.

Anyway, I'm down. Just tell me what needs to be animated and me and JRush can actually split the work load if he's cool with that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ok ill write the new moves out.

@kagemaru itach lat fight with saue is when it happened

this sums it up
Naruto Shippuden: UNS2 - Sasuke vs Itachi Final Boss Fight (Japanese) HD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I kinda check the tread once In a while, had not time for hacking in about a month or so, been ripping models from old games but nothing too complicated, school's kept me busy. But I just finished the semester so I'll be having free time, just a couple of final exams and I'm done. So what's it you wanted  to let me know?

ill send ya a pm later on since i have to go out
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i have many ideas for him ill PM you them once i get a new pc. :af:

Not the ones in my thread.

ill enter just with a condition...>_>
Chidori as NB ....just ill like to see chidori vs rasengan. >_<


@Animaine like Kagemaru said anything you need just let me know. We can split the work fine.

I wanted to post some stuff tonight including the Susanoo which I now have but it needs fixing.

I have some school work to do tonight so I'll post tomorrow.

imo chidori as nb dosent seem useful to me. once you see someone charging it all you have to do is get out of range or jump away. But i guess we could change nb to chidori for the susanno sasuke
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

It technically would have all; the strengths and weaknesses of Ike's Quick Draw... see here: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Draw so I would draft alot of the same components of Quick Draw as it's viewed as an effective move in the Brawl Community!
-Omni

thank you for that Omni that eased my mind with the switch. i think we could definetly use attributes of that move for chidori
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So Animaine, I got Susano textured. I don't think I'm going to T-pose him as he's going to have his own bones.



He has the bow, arrow and shield.

Quote from: jrush64 on November 23, 2012, 11:43:36 PM
So Animaine, I got Susano textured. I don't think I'm going to T-pose him as he's going to have his own bones.



He has the bow, arrow and shield.
awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: jrush64 on November 23, 2012, 11:43:36 PM
So Animaine, I got Susano textured. I don't think I'm going to T-pose him as he's going to have his own bones.



He has the bow, arrow and shield.
i mother[censored]ing love you. and no homo :srs:
where did you get it? :happy:

For Chidori, it would actually work remarkably similarly to Marth's Shield Breaker. Its chargable (Like Rasengan) and it moves (Like Rasengan)

I think it would be a nice addition for NB.

Also, you could use it in the air... and push yourself forward (like Marth's N-B)

I think Chidori in N-B would be nice. Then again, we could always change it to something else when he switches modes or something.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.