Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lillith on February 03, 2014, 06:03:54 AM
It's not the hexing part that scares me, it's that it might go over the file limit really... (Even though I've no idea of how large T.Link's limit is)

I'll be keeping the current combo hits where they are, except Attack12/13 will be moved up by one. And i might just be lazy and re-add his old Attack13 as the new 12.

I kind of want to add the roll, but I've no idea of where I could fit it in...

On another note, someone needs to make Veigue's (Tales of Rebirth) Celsius Calibur Link's final smash.
Why? Same voice actor (To OoT Link at least), and for lulz.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HKuNs12eOo

Edit: 4-hit combo in action~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U64byLTzzUY

Edit 2: Skull Hammer Jump Attack~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTMJgK7lZI

Any more ideas before I start the OP version?

Edit 3: I could probably fit the roll to the dash attack button, like, if the button is tapped then it does a roll, and if it's held down it goes to the current dash attack.
I think you can go to the OP version ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 03, 2014, 09:22:30 PM #136 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:09:51 PM by Lillith
Righto~ Hopefully, I should finish by the end of today.

Post Merge: February 04, 2014, 01:09:51 PM

Finished off the OP version, both the balanced and OP versions have been uploaded in the same file~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvFWDGw50yw

No idea of what to do next...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So I've been thinking of doing Four Sword Link over Ice Climbers, but I'm not even sure how feasible it is to do so.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 07, 2014, 12:33:35 AM #138 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:10:06 AM by drogoth
Its feasible if you BELIEVE!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 07, 2014, 12:43:49 AM #139 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:47:15 AM by Lillith
Quote from: drogoth on February 07, 2014, 12:33:35 AM
Its feisable if you BELIEVE!
I just mean that hardly anyone's even done moveset hacks for ICs.
Welp, I'll find out soon enough.

Current moveset ideas~

Pegasus Dash for Side Special or Side Smash.
Single spammable A attack.

...
That's all.

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 03:47:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8fl0cl5eqM
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I like the new Toonlink DX so far.

the fourswords link's show promise. i quite like the idea.
mind you i never played the games personally. so i'm only pointing out how cool it would be.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

February 07, 2014, 05:40:41 AM #141 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:44:16 PM by Lillith
'so far'? I'm not actually going to be making any changes unless they make another game with Toon Link in it, so it's finished. Thanks though!

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 11:44:25 AM

So I've been thinking of doing a Young Link moveset...
...
Notice the Zelda obsession yet?

So far, only things I can think of are~

Attributes are somewhere between Link and Toon Link
Neutral B - I'm kind of torn between FIRE ARROWS! (Maybe changable to ice arrows as well!) and a slingshot. ...Fire/Ice slingshot?
Down B - Deku Nuts (He tosses one to the ground which stuns nearby enemies, punishable if you miss, somewhat similar to Mewtwo's disable)
Lon Lon Milk taunt!... Although if I do that I may need to change Toon Link up again...
Fire Spike from Melee!


Edit: Maybe I could take some ideas from Link to the Past?
Like, the medallion abilities (Ether, Quake, Bombos).
Perhaps even Titan's Mitt, which would allow him to carry heavy items with ease... Although probably not.
Fire/Ice rods for a Smash attack?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 10, 2014, 08:59:00 PM
Started on Lil' Link~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEAgxA6IlOM

The only problem I can possibly have with it is its spammability. Will you give it an internal cool down or will you allow it to be spammed?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll probably change it up so he throws it in front of him, so if you miss it's easily punishable, but no internal cooldown.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 10, 2014, 09:48:37 PM #145 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 08:33:56 PM by Saber(Akeno)
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 10, 2014, 08:59:00 PM
Started on Lil' Link~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEAgxA6IlOM
Quote from: drogoth on February 10, 2014, 09:18:01 PM
The only problem I can possibly have with it is its spammability. Will you give it an internal cool down or will you allow it to be spammed?
Same here...

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 10, 2014, 09:21:14 PM
I'll probably change it up so he throws it in front of him, so if you miss it's easily punishable, but no internal cooldown.
Oh... Ok

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 07, 2014, 05:40:41 AM
'so far'? I'm not actually going to be making any changes unless they make another game with Toon Link in it, so it's finished. Thanks though!

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 11:44:25 AM

So I've been thinking of doing a Young Link moveset...
...
Notice the Zelda obsession yet?

So far, only things I can think of are~

Attributes are somewhere between Link and Toon Link
Neutral B - I'm kind of torn between FIRE ARROWS! (Maybe changable to ice arrows as well!) and a slingshot. ...Fire/Ice slingshot?
Down B - Deku Nuts (He tosses one to the ground which stuns nearby enemies, punishable if you miss, somewhat similar to Mewtwo's disable)
Lon Lon Milk taunt!... Although if I do that I may need to change Toon Link up again...
Fire Spike from Melee!


Edit: Maybe I could take some ideas from Link to the Past?
Like, the medallion abilities (Ether, Quake, Bombos).
Perhaps even Titan's Mitt, which would allow him to carry heavy items with ease... Although probably not.
Fire/Ice rods for a Smash attack?

Well... From what I read, I can propose you something like this :

AAA - whatever you want
Side A - whatever you want²
Up A - Whatever you want again
Down A - Thunder spike or slipping slash
Side Smash - Ice Rod : YLink uses his Ice rod to freeze the opponent, then a second strike with the sword.
Up Smash - Fire Rod : YLink spins the Fire Rod up his head, creating a lil' fire tornado
Down Smash - Earthquake : Well... Quake Medallion, he jumps and thrusts his sword into the ground, creating a earthquake, and bury the opponents nearby
B - Magic Arrows : Well... You know what I mean...
Side B - Boomerang : Stunning boomerang on the start, paralysing on the way back.
Up B - Spin Attack
Down B - Deku Nut
Final Smash - Magic Unleash (I'll make it ;) )
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 11, 2014, 05:14:59 AM #146 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:08:11 PM by Kitsu-chan
For the AAA combo I'm definitely giving him Illusion Stab.

F-Tilt - No idea yet...
U-Tilt - Also no idea.
D-Tilt - Probably go for the slip attack. Don't know yet.

F-Smash - Niice! I might make it similar to Ice Climbers ice-thingy.
U-Smash - I was thinking that also, haha.
D-Smash - Will probably be Quake Medallion, works something like DK's quake-thing... Maybe.

Neutral-B - Just going to be fire arrows (Or slingshot...), I wanted to have them swap between Fire/Ice, but nothing worked...
Side-B - It'll just stun like it does in OoT/MM

Final Smash - Seems interesting, love to see what you can come up with~

Edit~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzqLPpb2Bms
Now it only stuns in the direction he's facing.
Oh, and the range was decreased.
Still need to add gfx though, bleh.

Edit 2~
A comparison of the run speed and jump height/gravity of Link, Young Link, and Toon Link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4zQ4-Li2_4

Post Merge: February 12, 2014, 10:45:22 AM

Not really anything major, but I'm thinking of doing a version of Young Link using a different voicebank for those BrawlEx users (Like myself) so he doesn't have TP Link's manly voice.
Erm...
Need to add something else here...

Fire Arrows are done, as is the Boomerang. I'll probably grab a preview for both later, but for now nothing.
...Well, fire arrows are done aside from the gfx, the fire gfx right now kinda looks ugly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

No updates on Lil' Link since the last post, but I've been thinking on adding a blade beam to Toon Link's 4th combo hit (Which only works while undamaged of course). Thoughts?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 05:40:43 AM
No updates on Lil' Link since the last post, but I've been thinking on adding a blade beam to Toon Link's 4th combo hit (Which only works while undamaged of course). Thoughts?
That sounds like a cool idea! But what GFX would you add? I remember SonicBrawler made one like that with the Raygun shot...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll edit it off that air spin attack GFX of his, it's unused anyway so why not?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!