Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Heh. That's too bad. Me and a friend of mine were gonna make a Greninja PSA, and we'd benefit from better animations.

But this isn't the Greninja PSA thread. This is your PSA thread, and I'll stop bothering you now.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Well, if you still are going to make a Greninja I could help a bit with animating then~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh, really? That'd be great! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love your help, and I'm sure he would too.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'll start with the wait first, but I've no idea of when I'll get around to that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hmm... I can help with PSA if needed...

Btw, why not making that Young Link over Link as planned but by using Toon Link over Link PSA? That way, it'd be like having it over Toon Link, but by being able to use Link's .rel file... Jussayin'

@hinata: Still like your avi :srs:
Where did you find it?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 16, 2014, 02:01:38 AM #440 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:09:48 AM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 16, 2014, 01:54:10 AM
I'll start with the wait first, but I've no idea of when I'll get around to that.
Take your time. We're working on another PSA at the moment anyway.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 16, 2014, 01:55:44 AM
@hinata: Still like your avi :srs:
Where did you find it?
Miiverse. Don't remember what specific community, but Miiverse.

Yeah, cool stuff comes from Miiverse. Who would've thought?

Also:
Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 16, 2014, 01:55:44 AM
Hmm... I can help with PSA if needed...
If you mean the Greninja PSA, I'd appreciate the help.

If you mean some other PSA, then ignore this. XD
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on April 16, 2014, 01:55:44 AM
Btw, why not making that Young Link over Link as planned but by using Toon Link over Link PSA? That way, it'd be like having it over Toon Link, but by being able to use Link's .rel file... Jussayin'

'Cause Project M Toon Link is basically Young Link already. So I don't need to worry too much about the smaller things.

Also, seems I'm going to be occupied for about a week or so in a few hours... So um... 'till then I guess?


I'll still be on from time to time, but no real progress on anything.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 16, 2014, 02:13:30 AM
'Cause Project M Toon Link is basically Young Link already. So I don't need to worry too much about the smaller things.

Also, seems I'm going to be occupied for about a week or so in a few hours... So um... 'till then I guess?


I'll still be on from time to time, but no real progress on anything.
I don't really think... He's more a mix between WW Link and YLink... But that's my opinion.
Anyway, I'll try to get you your animation done (or something close) before the end of my break. No promises though... Besides, will you use Young Link's model over Toon Link? The one used for the PSA by Sacread Team, I mean...

Quote from: hinata2000100 on April 16, 2014, 02:01:38 AM
Take your time. We're working on another PSA at the moment anyway.
Miiverse. Don't remember what specific community, but Miiverse.

Yeah, cool stuff comes from Miiverse. Who would've thought?

Also:If you mean the Greninja PSA, I'd appreciate the help.

If you mean some other PSA, then ignore this. XD
Miiverse, huh? I may check that if I have the time...

Oh, and yea, I was talking about Greninja.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 16, 2014, 12:59:24 PMI don't really think... He's more a mix between WW Link and YLink... But that's my opinion. Anyway, I'll try to get you your animation done (or something close) before the end of my break. No promises though... Besides, will you use Young Link's model over Toon Link? The one used for the PSA by Sacread Team, I mean...

Still, it's a closer fit to Young Link then TP Link is~
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 09:57:40 PMSo I'll be using this one~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27483
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 16, 2014, 01:30:32 PM
Still, it's a closer fit to Young Link then TP Link is~
Actually, I was talking about this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35251
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know~ I just feel like using PM Toon/Young Link though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 16, 2014, 02:16:07 PM
I know~ I just feel like using PM Toon/Young Link though.
Alright, sounds good.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

And 'cause I'm terrible at keeping to one thing... I'm working on Pit's new F-Tilt!
...This time may partly be since Toon Link's glitchyness has broken my heart D:


Reference~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

The way he hits looks weird though... But it seems really interesting! I'd like to see what will you come up with!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It's like getting hit with giant scissors.
...
Ouch.
Less than half way through it so far, I keep getting distracted though >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!