..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: shock44 on September 13, 2011, 03:39:40 AM
Okay, I have everything I need and I'm willing to attend! Only thing I want to know. What's your time zone cuz I want to be able to be on time with this "class".
As I posted earlier: here is the time of the class, converted into the most common timezones.
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 10, 2011, 02:04:59 PM
SEPTEMBER 20th @ 5:00pm PST

SEPTEMBER 20th @ 8:00pm EST

SEPTEMBER 21th @ 1:00am GMT

Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I've seen the pictures and ... Did the left is Beelzemon?My god!Also Wiggly is!

Daria anything to sign up, seriously, but the schedule ... my country ...

I'm glad to know that there are many more vertex in the future, and over the creators instructed by Mr. Waffles

:happy:
___________________________

Sorry for possible bleeding eyes caused, do not speak English(F*king translator...)
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

damn i dont think i can come i can´t get my 3ds max 8(or any other 3ds max XXXX)  to work no matter what i do (unless i format my PC but then i miss alot of stuff like afew geno/Goku/Gotenks/afew other char. animations i worked much on)
so i guess i am out
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

name: Bi0bear
Skill level: 01/10
Age:23

i have everything except GIMP. is photoshop CS4 ok or should i get GIMP?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32627.0
Now there are tutors if you want to get help following SW's classes.

Quote from: bi0bear on September 13, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
name: Bi0bear
Skill level: 01/10
Age:23

i have everything except GIMP. is photoshop CS4 ok or should i get GIMP?
Photoshop and GIMP are pretty similar. It should be okay.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: bi0bear on September 13, 2011, 05:03:38 PM
name: Bi0bear
Skill level: 01/10
Age:23

i have everything except GIMP. is photoshop CS4 ok or should i get GIMP?

Photoshop CS4 should be absolutely fine.  Infact, it's probably better.

September 13, 2011, 05:49:38 PM #96 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:52:00 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: SDo0m InAcTiVe on September 13, 2011, 05:12:11 PM
Photoshop CS4 should be absolutely fine.  Infact, it's probably better.

I've heard many people say CS3 is the best, but whatever, still good.

Now I gotta buy 3DS Max 8 <_<

Also, I'd say I'm at a 5/10 skill since I'm pretty decent at texturing already. Finding where to texture, and all that.

I've never vertexed, but I know the terms, and the whole action of it.

Username: ItalianStallion
Skill: 5/10
Age: 21

ok can i join i dont have much things todo around home

name: wbuckner111
age: 13
skill: 1/10
Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins

Sign me up brah brah!
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

off topic:

soooo many noobs in here, who only have 1 or 2 or maybe 3 or 4 posts...

Quote from: jokekid on September 13, 2011, 09:19:18 PM
off topic:

soooo many noobs in here, who only have 1 or 2 or maybe 3 or 4 posts...

That's the idea right? ;D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

September 14, 2011, 01:32:31 AM #101 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:34:26 AM by NaruZeldaMaster
Tell me what time that is in eastern standard time and I'm in :l
I really want to get into real vertexing, cuz I got lots of characters I wanna make =3

School Supplies:
-A computer Check: it's a friggin quad core processor too :D
-BrawlBox Check: got bj's latest release
-AiS: Check
-3DSmax 8 Check: Also got 3DS Max 10 on standby for BJ's importer when it's finished and scaling.
3DS max COLLADA script: check
 Mariokart64n Script : Check
-Photo editing program: I have photoshop elements 7 :l hope dats fine

-A bunch of Motivation: eh, comes and goes at random, but check =3

EDIT:
Age: 24
Skill Level: not exactly a "noob" but not exactly 1/10 either :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 14, 2011, 01:32:31 AM
Tell me what time that is in eastern standard time and I'm in :l

Look at the top of the page.

:srs:

Dude, I know the time...
but I don't know what time that is in MY timezone :l
which is Eastern Standard Time