..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 14, 2011, 11:01:53 AM #105 Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:03:59 PM by Blackawayblack
I want to join

Screen name: Blackawayblack
Age: 18
Level: 0/10 (never tried before)

My photo-editing program is PhotoShop CS4
I have everything except for the following:

AiS
3DSmax 8
3DS max COLLADA script
Mariokart64n Script

I haven't downloaded those yet i need my mom's permission to download it.

EDIT: Since i have to get up early for school, I go to bed at 8:30 PM EST, so i was wondering, how long will these classes be?

Quote from: SmashClash on September 09, 2011, 02:39:12 AMRemember to put me as a tutor.
Miacis put a sign-up for tutors in the tutorials and guides section

Quote from: Blackawayblack on September 14, 2011, 10:55:30 PMMiacis put a sign-up for tutors in the tutorials and guides section
1. I posted that before he did.
2. Thanks for the reminder. :srs:
3. No double posting...

Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2011, 12:19:43 AM1. I posted that before he did. 2. Thanks for the reminder. :srs: 3. No double posting...
sorry about that i forgot about the first post i had made

Sorry, I have to retract myself from this little school thing. :( I was really looking forward to it, but my life's become way too busy.
My Wishlist:


*is surprised nobodies commented about my age since I'm probably one of the older ones here*

So yeah, I'll be able to do this class :P
Now that I know when it is...
Also, I'll be saving my vertexes as a 3DS Max scene in 2008 and doing the actual vertexing in 2010

Screen name: Ikuto
Current skill level: 00/10
Age: 13

yea thats right im young -.- jk :) lol


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

September 16, 2011, 02:56:12 PM #113 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:58:13 PM by Hooded Man
I'll probably regret this...

Screen name: Wolfric
Current skill level: 0/10
Age: 21

School Supplies: [What I have] [What I don't have]
-A computer =D

-BrawlBox
-AiS
-3DSmax 8
 3DS max COLLADA script
 Mariokart64n Script

-Photo editing program (Gimp preferred) [I have Photoshop, but I could get GIMP]

Also, could anybody link me to the things I'm missing? That'd be lovely, I want to get to DL 'em as soon as I get home... (I know the links are around the whole thread, but, please, bear with me..)

September 16, 2011, 02:58:42 PM #114 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:00:00 PM by Segtendo Wright
The OP should be updated to have links to download the things necessary (well, minus 3DS Max and Photoshop, of course).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 15, 2011, 06:13:47 PM
*is surprised nobodies commented about my age since I'm probably one of the older ones here*


*is surprised nobodies commented about my age since i´m probably one of the youngest ones here*
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 16, 2011, 02:58:42 PM
The OP should be updated to have links to download the things necessary (well, minus 3DS Max and Photoshop, of course).

At least photoshop you can aford :l
I know I didn't pay 3,000+ dollars just to vertex hack =3

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 16, 2011, 02:56:12 PM
Also, could anybody link me to the things I'm missing? That'd be lovely, I want to get to DL 'em as soon as I get home...

Everything you're missing can be found here.

Quote from: Hooded Man on September 16, 2011, 02:56:12 PM
Also, could anybody link me to the things I'm missing? That'd be lovely, I want to get to DL 'em as soon as I get home... (I know the links are around the whole thread, but, please, bear with me..)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

Over here. Steps 1, 2 and 6 send you to the right links. There's also the 3.04 COLLADA installer in step 2 if the regular installer doesn't work.

Also, I will repeat myself here ... But to anyone who plans to attend SW's class : try this tutorial at home. This will make your life much easier, you'll be able to understand the whole import/Export process, and focus on the more tricky parts of the class.
At least read it.

As for where to find 3DS MAX 8 Trial version, I do believe you can contact Pride/Puraidou/"That guy with thousands of posts without being a mod/admin". And if you need help activating it to use it more than 30 days, just contact me.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Actually they can just look up a program called timestopper, which basically lets you reset the install date on any software to whatever day you want. Meaning you can essentially run the program in trial mode forever =3