..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GameWatching on September 20, 2011, 12:07:21 PM
damn !

5:05 pm ??

i m screw'd ;F
GameWatching, that's 5 PM Eastern USA time.
For you (and I), it will occur at 2AM.  :af:
(But I'll still be able to be here for a bit, myself.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 20, 2011, 01:43:35 PM
GameWatching, that's 5 PM Eastern USA time.
For you (and I), it will occur at 2AM.  :af:
(But I'll still be able to be here for a bit, myself.)

i know :C
if it was actually 5 PM for me, i would be present.

Wait what, I'm not officially registered? Oh right I'm a guest speaker...

Hey how long are these classes? I have a prior engagement like 2 hours after class starts.

name:Animaine

Skill level 0/10 -never vertexed before

im sure i can get any of the required programs from my old roommate

willing to learn a new skill
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 20, 2011, 06:41:49 PM #200 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:47:23 PM by xZedkiel
Screen name: xZedkiel
Current skill level: .5/10
Age:17
School Supplies:
-A computer =D
-BrawlBox
-GIMP
-A bunch of Motivation

o.o

Assuming I can still join...
Screen name: (Not registered, is that a problem?) It will be Dratini.
Current skill level: 0/10 in vertexing :(
Age: 13.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

September 20, 2011, 06:54:54 PM #202 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:59:33 PM by XPayne
Screen name: XPayne
Current skill level: 0/10 Never Vertexed
Age:13

School Supplies:
-A computer :P
-BrawlBox
-GIMP
-I always have Motivation

School of vertex starts today! In a few hours....



*Gets high with his fellow classmates LegendarySuperMario and SmashClash before class starts*

*gets pissed off*
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 20, 2011, 07:18:28 PM
*Gets high with his fellow classmates LegendarySuperMario and SmashClash before class starts*

I guess that makes sense as it is almost 4:20 :P
Dunno how Star will think of you guys getting high before school though!

Anywho I'm prblly going to sit on this class but I won't really comment or anything if that's okay...
I've been curious to see how other people vertex since how I did it was considred pretty different back when I could vertex.

Screen name:Piper
Current skill level: 0/10
Age:17