..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

When i came back i noticed star said Admiral and then when i said "Wheres MarioDk?" I got banned then i scrolled up and saw that star said anyone who talks is banned and i said D***
Mr.Shadow
]


You know what, I'm just going to show up on the day of the first class anyway =_=
It's not my fault I was AFK when he took attendance.

I WAS watching the clock, but I wasn't watching it when it got really close to the time for attendance. Usually it's acceptable if you're a little late for class ONE time...but I guess this is an exception :srs:

Honestly, I couldn't be more motivated to actually attempt to complete this class, but I guess motivation alone doesn't count *sideglance*

September 21, 2011, 12:58:30 AM #228 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:59:41 AM by StarWaffle
Yeah sorry to everyone who got banned,  With a class that big I need to have a zero tolerence for rule breaking (intentional or not)  

It was nothing personal.

But wow, that was a great turnout way more than i expected!  I will see you all next tuesday at 4PM PST  (same time as today but an hour earlier)   If you guys need any help installing/finding the school supplies let me know.   I don't want to see anyone show up unprepared.   We have no time to waste.  


@naruzelda:   Class zero was the most important class, the only one where you couldn't be late. I'm sorry.

>_> I totally get what you mean SW....still...

Generally you still get at least one chance to make up for it :l  even in a frickin collage course...

I mean honestly, you said there was nothing to do but show up on time, so of course theres a chance a few might show up a little late *facepalm* I just forgot to watch the clock, but I did intend to be here for attendance.... I even said that I was here even though I was half an hour late.....

I seriously do apologuise for showing up "late" but you can tell that I'm still interested, if given the chance anyway. If not I won't hold it against you, but I seriously do wanna learn to make "real" vertexes and characters, not the lame [censored] I have on my vault at the moment.

I hope tutoring will be fun for me.
Since Beyond didn't say "Here" I guess I didn't have to say it, so I'm still a tutorer. Star, when can we get our personal students to tutor? My into says 3 at a time.

it sucks to be kicked out
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

same here. :/


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Wow.
Looks like the first class was kind of a drag for some people...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 21, 2011, 02:06:53 AM
same here. :/

so im not alone!

that feels good
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

wow it seems these classes are very strict........... sadly it took me a little longer to beat gow3 on hardcore so i straight missed it but it was my fault i missed the opportunity well patiently awaiting on psa and animation classes

Well yeah they are very strict cause it's serious business. :srs:

Think about it. It's like not going to a job interview. You obviously don't care as much as you think, and didn't leave a good impression.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 21, 2011, 04:27:00 AM
Well yeah they are very strict cause it's serious business. :srs:

Think about it. It's like not going to a job interview. You obviously don't care as much as you think, and didn't leave a good impression.

yeah i understand ohh well no use of complaining about it hopefully i have better lluck next time most likely i wont have to have the temptation of other things so i should be good for future events

Quote from: Homunculus on September 21, 2011, 12:36:42 AMWhen i came back i noticed star said Admiral and then when i said "Wheres MarioDk?" I got banned then i scrolled up and saw that star said anyone who talks is banned and i said D***
as i said my 3ds max (any version of it) dont working until i format my PC but i can´t right now so i can´t join this thing beside this is middel of the night for me
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: lightning29 on September 21, 2011, 04:30:42 AM
yeah i understand ohh well no use of complaining about it hopefully i have better lluck next time most likely i wont have to have the temptation of other things so i should be good for future events

Yeah man that's the attitude right there. There's always next time. ;)

Besides, if you get cool with the right people, you might get someone to teach you how to Vertex.