Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32
Author Topic: KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!  (Read 118299 times)
slayermarth101
Child of Prophecy
Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:37 PM »

Fixed it.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #406 on: December 29, 2011, 02:26:59 PM »

I guess now is a good time to come up with a random persona... Lol its a brawlbox image  Im srs here

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: December 30, 2011, 05:15:34 AM »

you guys was sure kid goku is the next project here? anyway here is the moveset list idea
    (will possible be edited while working on it to something better):

Kid Goku (DB) moveset(over ness):
                        STATS:

Size: same size as lucas/ness maybe alittle smaller.
    Power: 7/10
    Weight: 4/10
    Walking Speed: 5/10
    run speed: 7/10
    Fall Speed: 4/10 (He’s kind of floaty)
    Jumping: 8/10
    Crouch: 4/10
    Traction: 7/10
    Wall-jump: yes
    Wall Cling: yes
    Crawl: no
    Glide: yes and no he will get a kinda of glide
    Tether: no

SPECIAL ABILITY: Tail Spin- If you hold the jump button while in mid-air, Goku starts spinning his tail to hover around like a little helicopter. At the start of this move, Goku rises about the height of a short hop on the ground. He can’t elevate and his movement is not as fast as Peach’s. This lasts for 5 seconds, after which Goku becomes tired and resumes falling. This does NOT leave him helpless.

"A" attacks (on Ground):

-AAA Combo: two punches then Kick (like the import over luigi) 2+2+3(7% dmg total)

-Dash Attack: a Flying Kick (abit like Adult Goku´s PSA but with other animations ofc)(8% dmg)

-Side-Tilt: Power Pole Poke- This will work as a two hit combo, similar to Snake’s tilt. Goku takes out his power pole and gets in a ready stance. This takes about a quarter of a second lag time while Goku readies his power pole. With the first tap, Goku swings his power pole to the side, dealing 5% damage. This has minor knock back and sets the opponent in a perfect place for his second hit. The second tap of the A button causes Goku to step forward while turning and take the stance like that of a pool player: holding the pole between his ring and middle finger while he closes one eye and comically sticks out his tongue for aim. He then extends his power pole (He does not move. One of the unique properties of the power pole is that it can extend many times it’s own height) about the length of a battlefield platform forward. This does 8% damage and ok knock back.

-up-tilt:  Pole Spin- Goku takes out his power pole and holds it above his head, parallel to the ground. This time the Pole has the range of Bowser’s fire breath on both sides. Goku spins the pole at a blinding speed, scoring muli-hit attacks. Has little to no starting and ending lag, and is possibly Goku’s fastest attack. This attack deals1% per hit with five hits total with little knockback.

-Down-tilt: same as Adult Goku´s

-up-Smash: Power Pole Extend-. Up Smash: Power Pole Extend- The first few frames of this move will throw the enemy above Goku, just like Bullet Seed and Snake’s mortars. Goku plants his power pole vertically and holds it steady with both hands. The longer you charge the smash, the higher the power pole extends. Fully charged, which takes about five seconds, it can hit the highest platform on Hyrule Temple while standing directly under it. The Power Pole extends a tiny bit slower than Snake’s mortars, giving it a bit more lag. After the Pole has reached its peak, it stands menacingly for 1 second. During this time the pole acts as a semi-permeable shield, stopping thrown items and projectiles, though characters have absolutely no trouble jumping through it. The few hitboxes it has are on the very tip and a decent length under it, dealing 18% damage and good knockback fully charged.

-Down-Smash: Spin around with powerPole(kid goku´s stick)(again like the import over luigi down-smash)(14% dmg)

-Side-Smash: same as the import´s(16% dmg)
     "A" attacks (in air):

-N-Air: same as Kid goku over luigi´s N-air(7% dmg)

up-air: not 100% sure yet but i think it will be a flip kick like as Mario/Adult Goku´s up-Air(6% dmg)

-B-Air: abit Like Sonic´s back-air (7% dmg)

-F-air: HammerFist(like again as the import over Luigi´s Down-Air)

-Down-Air: abit like Pit´s up-air but instead swords it is powerpole and instead upwards it is downwards(it is multi hit so 1-2% dmg each hit)

Throws:

-Forward Throw: Goku Top- Goku pushes the opponent a few inches from him to get some breathing space. Goku then balances clumsily on his tail, lifting himself with it. He then holds out his arms to the side and opens his legs a bit as he begins spinning rapidly. After about a second of spinning, Goku has his back turned to the opponent and dizzily performs a spin kick, sending the foe flying. This does 15% damage with good knockback that could kill at 115%. This throw also lasts about two seconds, making it unusually long for a throw.

-Back Throw: After Image- This throw begins with Goku sticking out his fist like he’s about to throw a punch. After about a quarter of a second, Goku’s appearance becomes…strange. He becomes transparent and seems to be kind of moving like Lucario when he uses Double Team. After about half a second, Goku appears behind the opponent! He then delivers a kick to the back of the head. The “Goku” holding the opponent was an “after image”, basically Goku moves so fast that he leaves copies of himself. This throw deals 13% damage with good knockback.

-Up Throw: Power Pole Uppercut- Goku takes out his famous Power Pole, which is now the size of Ike’s sword, and points it to the ground underneath the opponent. He then quickly lifts up the Power Pole, upper cutting the opponent. The foe flies diagonally instead of the normal vertical flight pattern, does 11% damage and good knockback.

-Down Throw: Goku Drop- Goku quickly grabs the back of the enemy’s head and drags them down, causing a big faceplant. He puts all his weight into this, causing Goku to fall on his belly. This has a second of ending lag, as Goku must get back up to resume fighting. This does 9% damage and has good knockback.

"B" attacks:

-N-B Kamehameha (like as ADult Goku´s but afew changes still):
    it will be 2 charging levels 10-20% dmg higher knockback then Adult Goku´s but shorter range and maybe faster charge up time

-Side-B(ground) Rock, Paper, Scissors Fist:
    will work like as Kid buu´s Side-B you will do a animation and if someone is near you do Rock, Paper, Scissors combo

-Side-B (Air): maybe same as Ground if that attack can be used good in air too

-up-B Flying nimbus:
    Goku call his Flying Nimbus and can fly upwards/left upwards/right upwards (0% dmg) but good recovery can be controled like as R.o.b´s up-B

-Down-B Counter attack(not wildsense or afterimage):
    then kid Goku gets hit while in counter pose he will do Side-tilt(if pressing left/right or nothing) or up-tilt (if pressing up) or down-tilt (if pressing down) the tilts will get 2x Dmg/knockback more then a normal Tilt attack

-FS: that Punch Kid goku used vs. king piccolo it will work as a Rushattack from DBZ games(or SMBZ mario moveset)
    note on this attack: not sure i can add any GFX for that attack like monkey face but i think i can atleast add his kamehameha he using before the punch

taunts/wins/others things:
    not 100% sure about them yet but will be made while the moveset is working on but wait1 will be same as kid goku import over Luigi

some of the ideas is from here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6194105&postcount=6016

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #408 on: December 30, 2011, 05:19:00 AM »

its melee pichu over olimar THEN kid goku

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: December 30, 2011, 05:22:36 AM »

its melee pichu over olimar THEN kid goku
    i also said next project

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #410 on: December 30, 2011, 05:59:11 AM »

oh ok

great news ppls. I got pikachu adn his aniamtions and gfx to work over olimar Smiley once i fix a few things, adn get a good pichu vertex on pika, i will send teh files. there ARE a few problems, but i think they can be fixed via psa

Quotes:

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: December 30, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »

oh ok

great news ppls. I got pikachu adn his aniamtions and gfx to work over olimar Smiley once i fix a few things, adn get a good pichu vertex on pika, i will send teh files. there ARE a few problems, but i think they can be fixed via psa
    Alright kool.
    @mariodk Well thought out for kid goku

Aslo i will be PMing Seggy T just as soon as i get a few more pics
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 10:55:55 AM by ShadowMarth » Logged

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: December 31, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »

hey guys i thought of some names if you guys want:

Blood Alliance
    Dark Symphonia
    Blades of the Abyss
    Brave Vesperia

I'll think of more names but what do you guys think of these?

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #413 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:53 PM »

I was thinking Hyrule's Guards. idk.

Quotes:

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: December 31, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »

yeah its a good name

Hyrule's Guards

but what if we changed it to [censored]:

Hyrule Guardians

so what about it?

Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    Family Thread Family
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #415 on: December 31, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »

i liek both names. so either of thsoe 2 is good for me Smiley

Quotes:

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: December 31, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »

hey guys i thought of some names if you guys want: Blood Alliance Dark Symphonia Blades of the Abyss Brave Vesperia I'll think of more names but what do you guys think of these?
    I think you play a lot of "Tales of" games. Or there are a lot of coincidences.

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #417 on: December 31, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »

Or we could name the team George Foreman... So how's Pichu going if anyone is working on him?

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: January 01, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »

I think you play a lot of "Tales of" games. Or there are a lot of coincidences.
    Yeah and the way that you realized it,i presume you do too

Anyway so you guys came to a conclusion of the title yet?

Family Thread Family
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #419 on: January 01, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »

ok, so i looked and there is not pichu from ssbm. so if anyone can get that rigged, to pika, thens end ot to me tha twould be great. i cant rig atm, so... yeah. once that is rigged, i will send out the files to those wantign to work on pichu

Quotes:

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32
    Print
    Jump to: