Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 03, 2011, 02:29:58 AM
You can do it both ways.
are you sure, have you done it? will it work for a 4.3U?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 03, 2011, 02:35:42 AM
yes, works on 4.3U....
even me....
thanks diedhammer98 :), im CSP's for you too! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't understand this "I'm CSP's for me".....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 03, 2011, 02:43:01 AM
I don't understand this "I'm CSP's for me".....
huh?i never typed that...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 03, 2011, 02:48:13 AMhuh?i never typed that...
I mean "im CSP's for you too."
(I'm bad at typing)

Hammer deserves it more than I do, after all, he made most of Tabuu's PSA. :3

why I deserves it than you?
(I'm Hammerbros.98 in Smashbroads)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 03, 2011, 02:49:35 AM
I mean "im CSP's for you too."
(I'm bad at typing)
oh thats ok, i ment i'll make some CSP's for you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 03, 2011, 02:50:31 AM
Hammer deserves it more than I do, after all, he made most of Tabuu's PSA. :3
no im making CSP's for everyone who comments in thig thread, including you tabuu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 03, 2011, 02:57:59 AM
Ah, well thank you! :3
but im extremely busy, with CSP's and everything, so all of you there please do me a favor and be patient :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.