Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
October 10, 2011, 11:52:41 PM #75 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 11:56:49 PM by slayermarth101
Ok, Abbi, Bad news. Fox didnt work. His eyes were impossible to get open.(All 3  >:() Sorry.

Pervy, I cant do all the recolors because the sword is covering up most of the texture. PS- SJS did those recolors too in perfect pose. (But not that one)



*Looks at poll*
Wow, You guys really like the vivid/Dark CSP's. I feel good now.  :happy:

what happened with my fox request?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Eh, it's fine. I'll just stick with the original colors then :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Dot on October 10, 2011, 11:54:51 PM
what happened with my fox request?
OH! Crap. sorry.


Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 10, 2011, 11:57:01 PM
Eh, it's fine. I'll just stick with the original colors then :af2:
Alrighty :)



Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 10, 2011, 11:52:41 PM
Ok, Abbi, Bad news. Fox didnt work. His eyes were impossible to get open.(All 3  >:() Sorry.
Really ? Okay :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Wait! o-o Unless you've already started/Did it. If you haven't I'd like you to still do the shadow, but drop the Scott for another
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]