Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Well I'll just stop it at 7.
No one seems to be voting as much so...

Previews:

:O
...
*Dies*
Waits for it....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Remember that i asked you to do CSP's and BP's of this? (Both RED and BLU)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019
They never appeared lol, so try and make them. also, could you make SSS stuff for this? (name too if possible. impact is the best font for making SSS names)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997 but for the icon, have it on the normal SSS type.
I'm back after a long while.


January 24, 2012, 11:17:11 PM #278 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 11:25:02 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on January 24, 2012, 12:26:06 AM
Remember that i asked you to do CSP's and BP's of this? (Both RED and BLU)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019
They never appeared lol, so try and make them. also, could you make SSS stuff for this? (name too if possible. impact is the best font for making SSS names)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23997 but for the icon, have it on the normal SSS type.
I told you before that it didn't look correct in brawlbox. So I didn't do it. Unless you want it that way. ;)



And your kirby in brawlbox.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: nova9 on January 24, 2012, 11:13:58 PM
roy looks hella nice man
Thanks. ;D


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 25, 2012, 03:45:19 AM
those roy CSPs are sick!! *downloads*
Thanks!!
Those are my faborite. They are my best perfect posed.

And I'm loving that siggy of yours. It's EPIC!

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 25, 2012, 12:20:01 PM
Thanks!!
Those are my faborite. They are my best perfect posed.

And I'm loving that siggy of yours. It's EPIC!
heh. thanks :P

so slayermarth are you still doing csp requests?
if so ichigo csp and bp if possible and maybe on that roy pose?since its a marth model :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 24, 2012, 11:17:11 PM
I told you before that it didn't look correct in brawlbox. So I didn't do it. Unless you want it that way. ;)



And your kirby in brawlbox.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks. ;D
oh that's right, i remember now. ^^" I guess i'll request it on someone who does it in-game.
I'm back after a long while.

January 28, 2012, 04:56:15 AM #284 Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:24:30 AM by slayermarth101


They aren't perfect.
I didn't know if you wanted one with or without the mask so I did both.

Next: