Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 222575 times)
dRage
Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #645 on: June 13, 2012, 01:52:54 AM »

it'll either be..

Yuna from FFX
    Cream n' Cheese from da Sonic games
    Tear from Tales of The Abyss
    Cheria from Tales of Graces
    [/color]

If you import Tear, I'm going to have to start maining whoever you put her over xD

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #646 on: June 13, 2012, 04:49:30 AM »

Damm I was thinking of doing a Cloud Kirby hat but I got beaten.
    that one i started a loooong time ago (i used a old screen actually). you could make a Kirby costume with it though, if you want

Does this mean you have the tales of the abyss models?
    It would really be surprising... Nobody has managed to access the tales of the abyss models with their textures... I remember seeing a topic where they were her model, but it didn't have any texture...

The only people who I remembered having access to these models, with the textures were on a japanese site that Royal Blade posted long ago: this was on the same site than for the RM3 models.

i have some (Guy and Asch) and could get all costumes and models extracted in T-pose except they are textureless and need to be UV mapped.. i think. the model i was gonna use was Tear's Tales of Vs model, i T-posed it awhile ago

i could make the model look better since i learned how to add vertices where needed, to get non-blocky bending and more detail. the thing i cant fix is the textures, im not the best texturer. it should be tripled in size to 512 by 512 to get more details (right now the whole texture is 128 by 128..  u_O)

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think you should update your X import with a shine and metal. It's been long overdue.
    i remember ShadowSnake mentioning it. he really does need a update.. have you used the X kirby hat helmet? thats pretty much how updated X would look and also like this

Love the Kirby Hat pack!
    happeh to hear that. the middle photo is the most time i've spent staring at pixels. those kirbs are all edited in-game shots (thats why you can see different lighting hues on them). which cap is yer favorite?

Yuna from FFX? hmmm..

I would have love to see her outfit from X-2 and over ZSS. But i guess that Yuna is over Peach?
    i think she would fit over Zelda the best, personality and moveset-wise. i'd actually import all her models from X-2 over Zero Suit Samus if i had them, i've never played the X-2 but from google searches, i notice she had a lot of costumes

If you import Tear, I'm going to have to start maining whoever you put her over xD
    you'd have to get busy maining Zelda, i think she fits over her da best. i have a cousin and KNOW she would try playing SMASH if i did do it

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: June 13, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »

Ok, i just tested Dream Drop Sora that you posted earlier and worked 100%.

And the Kirby hat packs? Awesome. I wonder why no one has made some PSA's for those Kirby hats (Expect X Tongue)

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: June 13, 2012, 01:32:51 PM »

i was wondering about that kind of stuff while makin them. if it was possible to make, for example, that cloud kirby hat use the fireball (fira?) or the UP/B from sdo0m's cloud PSA. if it is, i hope sdo0m decides to use it for his cloud update in da future.

anyway, thats kool to hear your gonna use X kirb for yer PSA

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: June 13, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »

anyway, thats kool to hear your gonna use X kirb for yer PSA
    Oops, thats not what i mean't lol.

I typed expect instead of except because kirby doesn't need any changes for that Tongue. But it can still happen.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #650 on: June 13, 2012, 04:34:47 PM »

i remember ShadowSnake mentioning it. he really does need a update.. have you used the X kirby hat helmet? thats pretty much how updated X would look and also like this

That shine is too sexy Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #651 on: June 18, 2012, 02:45:13 PM »

Awakening marth looks amazing. Ramon, Vert and Shun, great job guys.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: June 18, 2012, 02:55:28 PM »

Thank you Wasabi. working with other hackers helped me not get.. too distracted

That shine is too sexy Im srs here

you wanna know the sexiest part? his .pac file size is around 950 KB, and that was the PSA version (he has 2 hands and forearm armor and what not). Samus' default .pac is around 1300 KB

Oops, thats not what i mean't lol.

I typed expect instead of except because kirby doesn't need any changes for that Tongue. But it can still happen.
    ah     i see what you mean, it fits well as is

---

Released Marth. should be in the vault. was real fun working on that guy

im not too sure about my last plans, i feel like i should import a dude now since he was sorta "exposed" here. i wont say who for now but he is uploaded there. i actually got the model from DemonBoy the night i took Marth's request, but focused on Marth. we'll see what happens..

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #653 on: June 18, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »

Last plans? Does that mean you're done importing? D:

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: June 18, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »

uh    i worded that weird. no though, i wont be done with importing anytime soon. i couldnt stop even if i wanted to (?)

what i meant by "last plans" was the plan i mentioned last in here, the one about "doing" a girl after finishing Marth

my next import is gonna be a dude i thought would be kool to have in brawl since i started but didnt have a model of him. DemonBoy was able to rip from the game recently and he sent me da model last week. and yea, seeing his model in the download page made me think i should get to work on him next

---

Fayt is on hold, a friend (mariokart64n), may be able to make a script to get models directly off the disc so i think its better to wait..

i dont feel like working on any "new" imports till he gets done. i dont wanna be doing nothing either though so ill work on updating one of my imports i use often, Cloud. theres a lot that could be improved. he'll have all his issues fixed and will have everything the old one is missing. i'll also work on giving him his Kingdom Hearts costume
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:59:50 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: June 29, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »

hi ramon
    i hope the problem about yuna will can to be resolved one day

about the poll i have a question when you put finish squall you mean do extra faces now you know how do them ?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #656 on: June 29, 2012, 06:44:27 PM »

i dont wanna be doing nothing either though so ill work on updating one of my imports i use often, Cloud. theres a lot that could be improved. he'll have all his issues fixed and will have everything the old one is missing. i'll also work on giving him his Kingdom Hearts costume
    By his KH outfit, you're gonna use his KH2 head and stick it to his KH1 outfit?

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: June 29, 2012, 07:05:34 PM »

yeh. after re-doing my cloud (the advent children suit one), i took the faces and such and then edited it onto the low-poly model of cloud from Kingdom Hearts. i was gonna show a screen in the WIP workshop days ago but i guess i forgot

here is one..

took the screen last week. he looks a little different now. both Clouds are pretty much ready for release, i just need to prepare all the .pac files and take some shots. they'll be released separate, Kingdom Hearts Cloud deserves his own vault page

@agent-s: im not sure if i can put extra faces on Squall, since his face is flat. Link uses vertex sets and each set uses the same texture.. i think. not sure what to do about that, i could give him at least moving eyes though. and by "finish" i kinda mean re-do him, since that rig is from last year

just a note.. im not able to keep a "schedule", so the poll means almost nothing
    « Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:46:31 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: June 29, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »

Wow, that looks amazing! I can see the difference in his face. I wonder what it would look like with his Dissidia hair....

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: June 29, 2012, 07:24:08 PM »

Looks sexy, Ramon!

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48
    Print
    Jump to: