Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Nicely done Vitinho :P
Textures look good so far.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

thanks Lillith i think i am trying to fix the texture tomorrow or something like that you guys want some think like the name or another type of icons or more CSPs?if so just let me know about it  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 30, 2011, 02:07:18 AM #107 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:20:36 AM by ramonM64
i thought those portraits were good man. for now keep those and then make more of the new costumes when i get them done. wont be until i finish this vertex and some of the luke's moveset though. this vertex is lookin good.. the challenge will be the hair but im up for it.

by the way, what program are you using to edit the textures? i used to have Paint.net but GIMP seems to have more features and i understand it better. also, do ya know how to edit UV points? this is ESSENTIAL to get textures in the proper areas.

i use GIMP too and sorry i dont know how to edit UV poits but i can TRY to find out how
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't edit UV points. It requires 3ds max 8, which I'm not going to spend $3000 on just to hack Smash bros

i think exactly the same thing
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 31, 2011, 09:36:08 AM #111 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:36:59 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Innerscope on October 30, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
I can't edit UV points. It requires 3ds max 8, which I'm not going to spend $3000 on just to hack Smash bros
Quote from: Vitinho on October 30, 2011, 04:42:18 PM
i think exactly the same thing
even if thats a exaggeration, i understand

i think theres a guide about UVs on this site but its pretty vague and not clear enough. i can get it to work, its just annoyin cuz the way id have to do it wont let me see changes in real-time BEFORE patching.. i bet there could be a way to edit UVs with blender but havent seen a guide.

duuude.. at this point i seriously think we are better off model importing.. ill see what i can do

Quote from: Innerscope on October 30, 2011, 03:23:24 PM
I can't edit UV points. It requires 3ds max 8, which I'm not going to spend $3000 on just to hack Smash bros
Quote from: Vitinho on October 30, 2011, 04:42:18 PMi think exactly the same thing
I would say something but that would be encouraging piracy.. >.>
Lol hint hint xD

anyway ramon what is there to do yet?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

actualy i dont know.. dont know if i should stop tryin to find the Luke model and focus on the actual moveset. dont know if i should stop doing this other Vertex since model importin is possible. i dont know if i know if i should know..?

just a lil confused.. the decisions seem all too simple but impossible to decide on

well just a opnion you already have the vertex of luke you shoulddo his moveset and after that you try to find the luke model if you want or do the other vertex or i dont know i am a little confused too
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@ramonM64: I think we should focus on the vertex for now.

Also, before I start PSA for this, what attacks did you finish?

@Vitinho: You're a better texturer than I am, so I won't work on the costumes.

Also, what animations did you complete?

ok then i will do the the costumes(they are going to be difficult),recolors and things like that
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you two are right.. its probaly best to focus on what we have now.. my motivation to get this done though is mostly gone. ive literally been doin nothing, gettin too distracted. i will try starting on the Fang Blade animation tomorrow morning. i wanted to try to PSA most of it while i reach out for help on things i dont understand. Lillith is one other good PSAer that ive seen and talked to around here, how much do you guys know and how long have you guys been PSAing?


by the way, our chances at gettin the model for importing went up a bit, gettin help from a guy with this. itll feel less pointless makin this PSA if i had the PS2 model.

I don't understand PSAing all that much still, and the first PSA in my vault is my first attempt at it...
...
(Yes that was a poor attempt at advertising my stuff XD) ...Moving on...

Well, if the actual Luke model will make this easier, go for it.
Good luck~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!