Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Finally its out!

Thank you so much Ramon for your time to finishing it. ;D

April 23, 2012, 06:59:19 PM #571 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:40:19 PM by chaos_knight9000
30.81 MB????? Damn, that's a lot. I hope you or someone do KH2 Sora soon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 23, 2012, 06:59:19 PM
30.81 MB????? Damn, that's a lot. I hope you or someone do KH2 Sora soon.
My brother already made one. He's over marth tho.

Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 24, 2012, 01:42:53 AM
My brother already made one. He's over marth tho.
I wish I could have all the Soras over Marth for that Wario port.. 12 costume slots and that Sora PSA. :3
This Sora looks really good, so does Anti Sora!

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 24, 2012, 02:36:25 AM
I wish I could have all the Soras over Marth for that Wario port.. 12 costume slots and that Sora PSA. :3
This Sora looks really good, so does Anti Sora!
wait, u talkin about his, or my bro's? lol
since we're kind of in the kh mood, i have an announcement. I'm making a Brawl Styled DW Roxas and Twilight Town hack :3

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 24, 2012, 02:58:53 AM
wait, u talkin about his, or my bro's? lol
since we're kind of in the kh mood, i have an announcement. I'm making a Brawl Styled DW Roxas and Twilight Town hack :3
I forgot to add in that i have that Sora XD but both Soras are awesome.

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 24, 2012, 02:58:53 AM
wait, u talkin about his, or my bro's? lol
since we're kind of in the kh mood, i have an announcement. I'm making a Brawl Styled DW Roxas and Twilight Town hack :3
I've been waiting for that Twilight Town hack. Hope to see it soon.

Ramon,
I came across a problem with Dream Drop Distance Sora.

He doesn't seem to work. Im using Riivolution+Beyonds XML and the blue light on the Wii turns off after i select a stage.

I dont know which keyblade i was using but i know it wasnt kingdom key. Im gonna try with kingdom key and ill let you know if it worked correctly.

If you're using the PSA version of dream drop sora then you're having the same problem as me, i used the PSA version of all soras but the dream drop keeps freezing the game i tried to change the keyblade but it doesn't work either
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And i found another glitch of dream drop sora, when i use sora with starseeker, the shield looks weird...but in brawlbox look fine...

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 24, 2012, 01:42:53 AMMy brother already made one. He's over marth tho.
I do know there's a KH2 Sora over Marth. I was talking about one over Pit. Well, there is a KH2 Sora over him but its low-poly and rigged not pretty well.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: hero3120 on April 24, 2012, 04:48:56 AM
I've been waiting for that Twilight Town hack. Hope to see it soon.

Ramon,
I came across a problem with Dream Drop Distance Sora.

He doesn't seem to work. Im using Riivolution+Beyonds XML and the blue light on the Wii turns off after i select a stage.

I dont know which keyblade i was using but i know it wasnt kingdom key. Im gonna try with kingdom key and ill let you know if it worked correctly.
Quote from: Vitinho on April 24, 2012, 11:57:22 AM
If you're using the PSA version of dream drop sora then you're having the same problem as me, i used the PSA version of all soras but the dream drop keeps freezing the game i tried to change the keyblade but it doesn't work either
i dont know what would make it freeze, it works for me. im using Gecko though.. i think. could it be cuz of un-assigned palettes? (i forgot to assign some). tell me the exact file you were using.

Quote from: TheLegend75 on April 24, 2012, 03:58:41 PM
And i found another glitch of dream drop sora, when i use sora with starseeker, the shield looks weird...but in brawlbox look fine...
yea, theres alot of problems i spotted a second after uploading (DemonBoy is probaly getting a flood of vault messages..) and that problem with dream drop Sora. i forgot to assign palettes to some of the shield's materials.

---

if you dont want to re-download the whole bulk, you just need to go to the materials and make sure everything gots their palette. if you dont know what im talkin about, re-download it as i fixed palette issues and halloween Sora's mouth. also, for those that liked the comic Sora, i added in one with DEPTH shading instead of being FLAT (turns out importing the shadingB texture in different formats gives different effects). this is how i was tryin to get it in the first place..

screens of it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i dont know about doing kingdom hearts 2 Sora, at least not right away. i did the one i liked most already. i do have the models and stuff if i ever do decide on it though. the forms are just texture swaps, TRON sora and his KH1 suit are different models. TRON sora would look killer in the dark..

i cant really decide on what to do next.. ive been messing with the baby bros. over ice climbers lately from Nano and KTH and theyre fun to use. i noticed they made them smaller WITHOUT messing up the other ice climbers (the same with Aiai and Metal Sonic). do any of you dudes know how to re-size like that? cuz thats one of the things that kept me away from finishing a certain rabbit..

ill make up a Poll for meanwhile.. it could steer me in what to do next

Well i use Gecko as well, and the exactly filesi used where the Kingdom key PSA files of dream drop sora and the Starseeker PSA dream drop Sora, these both didn't worked when i tried
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd get Sora, but my Pit slots are filled :srs:
I have the default Pit free, but I like keeping the main color...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sora looks great :D I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I definitely will soon.

As for the poll, I just had to vote for Cream. I just think that it was really cool what you managed to do with Cheese. Plus she's one of my favorite video game characters