Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935895 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2025 on: October 08, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »

These alts will be in smbz luigi 1.5
    Waluigi (maybe)
    Paper luigi
    Baby luigi
    Mr L
    Knight luigi

Requests?

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2026 on: October 08, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »

Requests?

Super Dimentio. >.>

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2027 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »

Ok Smiley taking 2 more

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2028 on: October 08, 2012, 04:46:48 PM »

Pheonix Wright by FallenKing and N64 Luigi by StupidMarioFan1

I will love you if you get Waluigi to work. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:48:25 PM by chaos_knight9000 » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2029 on: October 08, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »

Bee Luigi without Luma - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8239

SSBCFan1996
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2030 on: October 09, 2012, 12:57:04 AM »

Wow 99.9 % done wow some great improvement Im hearing lol  Smiley can't wait espically for the new Classic Knux model, if Blase is still putting it this PSA.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2031 on: October 09, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »

The wait animation looks so good in that sprite Grin but it looks incredibly hard to make Im srs here

It is. I'm trying to figure out how do to it without having to replace the first and last frames of the original animation (due to almost every animations now going back to that pose. But not all).

Though right now I'm also focusing on another hack that I won't bring up in this topic because of being unrelated.

EDIT: ...I finished the animation  Undecided Umm... MSN South? Oh and another thing. The animation that is supposed to look like the Sonic 06 Victory Animation for Sonic isn't completely perfect. I forgot to animate a 2nd punch after the 1st one. But that doesn't matter cause the animation is already good. Another thing I will be releasing Classic Knuckles Seperate from this version due to it needing to be rerigged and I kinda want to update the model too look smoother and better.
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:01:35 PM by Blase005 » Logged

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2032 on: October 09, 2012, 12:04:09 PM »

It is. I'm trying to figure out how do to it without having to replace the first and last frames of the original animation (due to almost every animations now going back to that pose. But not all).

Though right now I'm also focusing on another hack that I won't bring up in this topic because of being unrelated.

EDIT: ...I finished the animation  Undecided Umm... MSN South? Oh and another thing. The animation that is supposed to look like the Sonic 06 Victory Animation for Sonic isn't completely perfect. I forgot to animate a 2nd punch after the 1st one. But that doesn't matter cause the animation is already good. Another thing I will be releasing Classic Knuckles Seperate from this version due to it needing to be rerigged and I kinda want to update the model too look smoother and better.
    damn, gone til thursday Sad release then.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2033 on: October 09, 2012, 12:06:40 PM »

damn, gone til thursday Sad release then.

Alright. I'll hold on to the animation.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2034 on: October 09, 2012, 07:07:22 PM »

Cant wait to see the SMBZ Luigi and Knuckles getting updated. Cheesy this sounds like it's gonna be a good week. XD

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2035 on: October 09, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »

Did you get the SMBZ v3 hammer in the SMBZ Luigi update? If not then I can do it for ya since I had already gotten it to work before. Also I'm glad that people want SM64 Luigi as an alternate costume, hopefully it help promote him. Happy Face Is the blue shell still a powerup? If so then I can get you the SM64 Koopa shell to use with my Luigi.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2036 on: October 10, 2012, 09:22:16 AM »

I know i'm rather late for a feedback on Knuckles but it's just 2 minor thing so i figure it's ok (besides other may already pointed them out):

1.) When knux dig, it's cool that your opponent don't  see you the problem is that you can see youself that much either (the player cursor don't always show up). I think there should be a "earthquake effect" following Knux when he dig with sound too, it's more realistic.

2.) This is only my opinion but in his FS, i think Knuckles should turn Green insted of pinkish white. Hyper/Super Knuckles appear only when he use the Super Emeralds. In the comic, when he use the Master Emerald power, he turn Green. Also, whatever the color you use, it would be nice to have it slowly change between  to color like in the game (from red to pink for the current Knux  and from a rather dark emerald green to a really pale one for the new version), after seeing Hyper Sonic done, i pretty sure it's possible. You might need help from the guy who make Hyper Sonic though.   

Post Merge: October 10, 2012, 09:47:11 AM
    *Stupid PS3 that doesn't let me type  everything  I want* This wait 1 seems legit but it look really fluid, it might be hard to make. I have faith though, i'm sure you up to the challenge Wink !
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:47:11 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

SSBCFan1996
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2037 on: October 10, 2012, 10:01:24 AM »

dude just leave it lool he's already finished !

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2038 on: October 10, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »

Did you get the SMBZ v3 hammer in the SMBZ Luigi update? If not then I can do it for ya since I had already gotten it to work before. Also I'm glad that people want SM64 Luigi as an alternate costume, hopefully it help promote him. Happy Face Is the blue shell still a powerup? If so then I can get you the SM64 Koopa shell to use with my Luigi.
    i didn't Get it Sad

I know i'm rather late for a feedback on Knuckles but it's just 2 minor thing so i figure it's ok (besides other may already pointed them out):

1.) When knux dig, it's cool that your opponent don't  see you the problem is that you can see youself that much either (the player cursor don't always show up). I think there should be a "earthquake effect" following Knux when he dig with sound too, it's more realistic.

2.) This is only my opinion but in his FS, i think Knuckles should turn Green insted of pinkish white. Hyper/Super Knuckles appear only when he use the Super Emeralds. In the comic, when he use the Master Emerald power, he turn Green. Also, whatever the color you use, it would be nice to have it slowly change between  to color like in the game (from red to pink for the current Knux  and from a rather dark emerald green to a really pale one for the new version), after seeing Hyper Sonic done, i pretty sure it's possible. You might need help from the guy who make Hyper Sonic though.  

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 05:00:00 AM
    *Stupid PS3 that doesn't let me type  everything  I want* This wait 1 seems legit but it look really fluid, it might be hard to make. I have faith though, i'm sure you up to the challenge Wink !
    i dunno which version you tested, but those things are fixed now Wink also in the games he turned pink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2039 on: October 10, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »

well isnce we can add model changers now it makes smbz luigi much more easy to do Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: