SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 05, 2012, 04:24:02 PM
*quotes to see URL*

EDIT: Awesome! ;D nice job!
... You can click the 'name' at the top of the video preview to see the youtube page

It doesn't show up on my Wii. :srs:

ANYWAY, back to Knuckles.
@SouthCraft: will a common5 come with knux so he gets all his color slots instead of not having enough slots (jiggs')?

Working on new animations. Will ask South to preview them for you guys when I'm done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well I finished them (along with some other animations) but you'll have to wait for Boygos to finish his new Knuckles Rig before you get to see them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and i finally got the internet back on my computer and my laptop is up and running again, so expect a swandz file pretty soon.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


All we need now is for Velen to get back his interest in Knuckle's HD texture! :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 06, 2012, 09:22:28 PM
All we need now is for Velen to get back his interest in Knuckle's HD texture! :notimp:

I still prefer the Brawl Textures. But that's just because they fit Brawl better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



lol is it 90% done because your waiting for me to send some more but for the rock throw? because i couldnt get the one i have to work.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 08, 2012, 03:43:00 AM
lol is it 90% done because your waiting for me to send some more but for the rock throw? because i couldnt get the one i have to work.

no i mean the PSA editing

Hey southcraft with SFX will you have a wii mote or an announcer call or just SFX?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on September 08, 2012, 07:57:30 AM
Hey southcraft with SFX will you have a wii mote or an announcer call or just SFX?
maybe i have all ;)